Cheapest cities in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

Budget is an important consideration when moving to Bahrain. Ideally, expats would settle down in a city in Bahrain where the cost of living is low but where they could also enjoy a decent quality of life. Would you be able to give a few tips to someone planning a move to Bahrain by answering the questions below?

What are the cheapest cities in Bahrain?

Why are they cheap? What singles them out as a city where the cost of living is low?

What is the average budget for one person living in these cities?

Is it easy to find a job as an expat in these cities? What is the overall quality of life like?

Are they expat friendly? Would you recommend these cities to someone looking to settle in Bahrain?

Please share your experience,

Bhavna

Same Query!!!

Hello Akshay,

Planning to move in a near future to look for a job or do you already have an offer ?

Regards,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

I already have an offer!!! It's a contractual assignment for which they have offered 500BHD where food, travel and accommodation is taken care of

Nice, where will you be located ?

Hi ,

Life in Bahrain is great as it is open country and it is depend on your salary , average expenses per month and around 600 US to have a good life and if your salary less than 1000 US you will not feel life is good there as you can not hang out and enjoy life .
Bahrain is small country and expenses are the same.

I hope this information are good enough
Best of luck
Starnight

Thanks Ms. Bhavna,

Actually I came once in 2014 for 3-4 days in Bahrain from dammam. The similar 2 buildings greenish colour like chess horses I don't remember name but it's in Manama and found very good.

Love to visit Bahrain again anytime if a friend (someone) invite me for fun and 0arties etc. Moreover if a friend like you if help me in getting a good job I want to stay my whole life.eople get job

There are many vacancies but after applying no result... my number is ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct