Moving to Jeddah

Hi all,
I got a job offer to jeddah, the salary is low around 5000 (i do understand cuz its for the lack of experience) room is paid by the company... but is it possibile that transport allowance is only 200RS? i know that the company is really close to the apartment, but isnt 200RS a joke?

any advice for finding a small studio, good area,prices etc...i should forget the compound studios as my housing allowance is 15000/year..

thx for help
ciao

Hi ezzix! You should have a look at the Jeddah classifieds > accommodation section and post an ad there.

Good luck.

Hi,

My name is M.Waseem, I am from Doha-qatar I belong to pakistan karachi , i want to move in jeddah for jobs, my field is graphic designing in printing publishing, also i have many year experience in doha-qatar as well as in karachi,pakistan, can anyone tell me about jeddah jobs in printing publishing fields

thank
M.Waseem Qasim
Mobile : 0097477948223
email : [email protected]

Hi M.Waseem! :) You are a bit off topic here! Could you please start your own topic on the Jeddah forum or you might post an ad in the Jeddah classifieds > job section.

Thank you and good luck!
Christine

200 SR is a joke. Even for a country that have much oil.