Compounds in Jeddah

Hi all.

Not sure if this website is used as much but I have arrived from London to Jeddah (also posted on introduce yourselves), and would like to know what are the good compounds to live in? I did check out Saudi City and Al Hajrayn but didn't really like either.

My office is located within Al Zahraa so something around 10-15 mins driving time is ideal, I am a single male and ideally looking for 1-2 beds max.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions?

Thank you
@Aaron1231
J one is a great compound quite new...Good facilities

@amylouice thanks Amy, I did look at j one but I can never get a reply or the number never goes through lol

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to expat.com!

You may find useful information on the Accommodation in Jeddah article, and on the Living in Jeddah guide for expats.

Also, have you checked the Housing in Jeddah section?

Vero
Expat.com team
A.M *** Real Estate Services
05****
email
info@***.com
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Please share professional's contact details by private message.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
if not compounds does anyone know of any new modern apartments buildings? thank you

@Vero Thanks Vero, they are only around 5 or so properties listed in the housing section 1f602.svg

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if my children and I are allowed to rent a unit in a compound in Jeddah whilst awaiting accomodation in Neom community with my husband's job? There is a wait-list, but we would like to at least be in Saudi whilst we wait on our own housing.

Thanks 😊

@amylouice I m moving to Jeddah next month, would you please advice me the rent and facilities around

@Aaron1231

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@reebee Did you find a place in Jeddah? Did you manage to get something in a compound from overseas?

Hello Nelson24,

Welcome to Expat.com

The last time reebee visited the forum was about 10 months ago.

I guess you too are looking for an accommodation. You should post an advert in the Housing in Jeddah section.

Feel free to check out the listings that are already online. You may find something interesting.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team