Isteraha ( Vacation Rentals) in Jeddah

How are you all ?

I'm looking for Isteraha places with swimming pool around Jeddah for a weekend get together with friends.
My budget is 800-950 Saudi Riyals for one day. Can someone suggest me some good places ?
Thank you in advance.

Go to obhor almurjan it's nice

May I have contact numbers to call? We need 1 day also this ramadan. thanks ;)

There are many isteraha in jeddah.. If you can read arabic i can give u a website where you can look for isteraha.. If you cant then let me know i will help u

There are many Isterah in Hamdania area. Surely can get a good one in 900-1000 range

Hi, I would like to ask if anybody knows an isteraha here in Jeddah or rehaily which can do birthdya party? My child is going to have her bday and I want a place where there is a pool (child friendly) and with big room for visitors...my budget is 700-1000sr per day.

Where in Hamdania?is it near in Jeddah?

lovelyheather wrote:

Where in Hamdania?is it near in Jeddah?

Hamdania is near to King Abdullah Sports city on Harmain Express Highway. check out the co-ordinates below

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/SA … 2832?hl=en

Even  behind Rahely pertrol station on Madina Highway there are so many Isteraha's in your range.

Thanks for the reply...Ok I will check tomorrow..I wish we could see a place which is enough to my budget :)

welcome heather and do post the name and number and your experience there of the isteraha after you finalize so that it will be helpfull for others !

yes..maybe after I settle it tonight...

How much the rent for istiraha with complete things inside like in kitchen room and salon. My budget is 500 only and w swimming pool.
Thanks

Hi! May i ask if Do u still have the website for the istraha?? Or contact number to call?? Thnx

I would also like to know a website that I can use to search istiraha availability.

Can i get isterha for 5 to 6 hours for small birthday party, my budget is sr.500