Need Urgent info regarding Women/Girls Hostels in Jeddah KSA!

Hello Everyone,

Well as the topic says,i am an alone girl from Riyadh and i'll be traveling to Jeddah quite soon,i really need help,i do not know anything about women hostels in jeddah,i will have to stay in one soon.so if someone can guide me,i will b really glad.

i want info of private women hostels,not those ones's who are related to colleges,universities etc because i dont think they allow an outsider to stay.

Thanks in advance!

does have to be a hostle can it not be a hotel or hotel suite.... how long do u need it for

@BritishArab

yes it has to be an hostel,im not visiting jeddah,im moving there maybe for 2,3 years,thats why..

Hi Anne099,

So, did you find a suitable hostel? There was a time when I was also searching for one, but then rented a studio apartment. Do let me know as this info will come quite handy...

Hello Rainy411, to note that this thread is dated 2011. If you have questions, do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Jeddah forum. Other members might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Asalamolkum all,
I am single lady of age 31,,Teacher by profession,need to know about the girls hostels in jeddah, can anybody help me to find out any? or
i need a single room apartment in FASILIYA OR AZIZYA OR NEAR BYE OBHOUR or it can be a single room in shared apartment by other muslim ladies.i want to have it for nxt6 months from April 15 2013.
please guide me if some one knows.

Regards

Why don't you just rent an apartment? Quite a few ladies have their own apartments in Jeddah.

@Anne099  hello where is hostels I am coming up

Hello Mumtaz,

Welcome on board !

Please note that this thread is from 2011 and the member has not participated on the forum since.

I suggest you open a new topic on the Jeddah forum and ask your question for a better chance of getting a response.

All the best

Bhavna

[Discussion Fermée]

Closed