New forums for Ivory Coast? - we need your advice

Having checked the English speaking forum of Ivory Coast, I notice that there are a lot of visitors but not that many active topics!
How large is the English speaking community in Ivory Coast? and where about are they located?
We need this information to evaluate if it would be useful to create new forums for those particular cities.
Thanks for your feedback!

As Ivory coast is a French speaking country, there are only some expats who are speaking english. Offcource there some locals speaks English , but this may not help them.Even though expats are in big number here i would say its still less considering the current political picture.But surely it will increase

I will be arriving around October/November. It would be nice to start communicating with other expats befor I get there.

Welcome on Expat-blog breebrockington22! :) Do share with us your expat experience when you arrive there.

I wish you good luck and i am sure you will get lots of new contacts on the site.
Christine

Hello people

This is my third visit to Ivory Coast in the last four months and on each trip I have extended my stay by one week - started with two weeks and this time it has gone to four weeks.

I can say that it is boring sitting in the hotel - room or lobby and waiting for time to pass - wish there was things to do and see over the weekend rather than sleeping away!!

Would be nice to meet some English speaking folks in Abidjan either for dinners or weekend activities.

Cheers

we live in london.

Hello everybody
Im here in abidjan for also 2 years now and couldnt find an english speaking community. I think that it'll be useless having one since therent lots of felas communicating in english,but anticipate one wouldnt be a bad idea.

Best regards