Registration

Hi everyone!! I m  searching for someone that offer registration for money! Pm if you re interested

This is so illegal what you ask  :mad:

According to your profile you have a Dutch boyfriend. Why don't you register on his address?

Asking for a friend of mine-woman who is an agronomist by Bulgaria. I do think you misunderstood me, as part of EU from 01/01/2014  we have the right to work and  for the address registration we  heede just register
. Ask because she wants faster to do registration and save time searching for it and she agrees to pay someone who will make the address registration.

Valentina Christoff wrote:

Asking for a friend of mine-woman who is an agronomist by Bulgaria. I do think you misunderstood me, as part of EU from 01/01/2014  we have the right to work and  for the address registration we  heede just register
. Ask because she wants faster to do registration and save time searching for it and she agrees to pay someone who will make the address registration.

She will arrive on 09.01.2014 and requested address registration and accommodation in The Hague

But I already knew from the forum that what she wants can get it from briefadres :thanks:

Valentina Christoff wrote:

I think you misunderstood me.
I don't refer to the right of working in the Netherlands but registration on a adres where you don't live.
If this kind of fraud will found out the responsible person gets a fine and all other extra taxes. The money she/he will get for the registration is nothing compared to this.

Thanks for the reply, the woman wants to be a law, all