Fake Diploma Submitted in Saudi Council of Engineers

Sir,
I had finished my degree as Unit earn towards Bachelor in Science of Architecture with in 5 years. Unfortunate due to financial crises I unable to submit my thesis as fulfillment of my college degree.

I start working in Saudi Arabia since 1998 till now using my unofficial diploma couple with my authenticated red ribbon TOR and certificate of completion of Architectural Draftsman & Building contraction technician from Commission on Higher Education.
The Saudi Council accept my documents and my company paid, so unfortunately after 6 months he said I was having a false school documents and he file me a case of falsification. 
Sir help me, what will happen to I cannot give up my Job I had families left behind and just came back from vacation. I don't have any financial support and he said that he already sent a letter to my company.
I am afraid what will happen to me tomorrow, I'm so sad and worried now I cant focus on my work. My iqama also written archt/engr. please help me for some tips to do.
Thank you & God bless.

i want to know saudi council accepts 2 year bsc degree or not ?
Bsc degree from university of the punjab

We have discussed this many times.   I am sorry to say that you are out of luck.   Since you have submitted fake documents, you will be blacklisted.  No way around it.  Just do your best to avoid making this worse and ending up in jail.  Take final exit and leave the country.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=758455

[at]Khizar86: Irrelevant to the thread.  You have been asking the same question on multiple threads while the council has already told you that they don't accept a 2 year degree.  I am not sure what answer you are hoping to get here?   my advice is to use your company mandoub to help with Saudi council through wasta.  Your only choice.

actually today they told me to submit 2 years degree so they will see if they can do it for any other profession or not..so thats why i asked this...so dun know what they will do but thanks for your response...

Welcome.  I would still suggest to try from the wasta angle.  You have a genuine degree along with a masters - so maybe an exception can be made.

yes brother i have genuine degrees so its very humiliating that they accept one year diploma for the same profession but not accept MCS(2 years) and BSc(2 years) degrees both  in computer background.. i already informed my company and yesterday handover the copies to them..so they told me they will do the process..so i can only hope...thanks for your suggestions...thanks

Khizar86 :

yes brother i have genuine degrees so its very humiliating that they accept one year diploma for the same profession but not accept MCS(2 years) and BSc(2 years) degrees both  in computer background.. i already informed my company and yesterday handover the copies to them..so they told me they will do the process..so i can only hope...thanks for your suggestions...thanks

To give you some suggestions, you need to respond for some QUESTIONS:
1- What is your Iqama profession (VISA).
2- How many years of experience do you have.
3- What are your 2 year completed courses for both BSc and MCS (What is MCS).
4- Are they authenticated and attested in your home country, yes or no?

Also, why end up giving your credentials to employer when you yourself can register yourself with Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). Let's start.  :)

1.Brother profession on my iqama is aamil aadi.and i want to change it to some technical profession.
2.i have 8 years of experience in which 4 years experience of saudi arabia
3.My two year completed courses are of bsc are computer studies and for mcs is also computer related courses for example programming,networking,databases,web development. Mcs stands for Master in computer sciences same as indian degree MCA(Master of computer applications).
4.yes my all degrees are attested from my country. My last degree is attested from saudi culture and saudi embassy pakistan. but still they are doing this thing to me..

i mean how it makes the sense that saudi culture and saudi embassy are accepting the degrees and attest those degrees in no time but now saudi council is not accepting. they are saying we not accept master degree. so i mean they accept one year diploma but not accept master degree..
so as far as your last question is concern why i handed to my saudi. actually saudi council is continuously return the documents which i upload so i am very fed up of there attitude. i visit them too but no benefit

OK, aamil aadi that means your Iqama profession is General Labor, and you want to change it into technical profession. You mean non-engineering (Technician) profession? yes or no.

Actually there are 6 category of computer technicians in the list of SCE. You can register straight away.

Here how to register as Technician (Diploma holder): Upload the following documents to the SCE profile that you have created:
- Attested diploma, both sides.
- Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan.
- Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Photograph (passport quality).

*Note: All documents are subject to verification from the issuing agency.

firstly i already registered on saudi council website and secondly i dont have diploma. i have only degrees of bsc and mcs.

Your 2 year course is NOT a BsC. That is catogorized as vocational diploma. Only 4 ~ 5 year BACHELOR of SCIENCE (BSc) degree in scientific course in engineering i.e. computer, electrical, electronic & communications, civil, mechanical, process, etc are accepted by SCE. Thus, do not insist that YOU have BSc. with due respect to others with BSc reading this thread of forum. Hope this is clear to you.

Now, I repeat, there are 6 category of computer TECHNICIANS in the list of SCE that you can register straight away to change your GENERAL LABOR visa into technician.

I understand your point.you mean that i need to register as technician but brother i already created my account so that time i was not sure programmer or database comes under engineering category or technician category.later on i realize i create my account as engineering category..so now they ask me different documents daily which i don't have and i cant re do my account to technician..so this is the problem..i have account but they now asking me engineering degree not degree or diploma to get register as technician..now you got my point ????

Khizar86 :

i cant re do my account to technician..so this is the problem..

Don't prolong your agony and also do not waste your time trying to edit or re-do your SCE profile (account) you have created. I suggest it is better to DELETE it (your SCE account/profile) and start over. This time, make it sure to register yourself into non-engineering (TECHNICIAN) profession.

Yes i do want to delete it..but it is not giving delete option..after paying 500 its not showing delete option...so i want to know if there is anyway to delete it..??

I suggest you to visit the nearest SCE office near your area; or call their unified number 920020820 and inform them that you want to cancel your profile, and that there is no option to delete your SCE account.