Fake Diploma Submitted in Saudi Council of Engineers

Sir,
I had finished my degree as Unit earn towards Bachelor in Science of Architecture with in 5 years. Unfortunate due to financial crises I unable to submit my thesis as fulfillment of my college degree.

I start working in Saudi Arabia since 1998 till now using my unofficial diploma couple with my authenticated red ribbon TOR and certificate of completion of Architectural Draftsman & Building contraction technician from Commission on Higher Education.
The Saudi Council accept my documents and my company paid, so unfortunately after 6 months he said I was having a false school documents and he file me a case of falsification. 
Sir help me, what will happen to I cannot give up my Job I had families left behind and just came back from vacation. I don't have any financial support and he said that he already sent a letter to my company.
I am afraid what will happen to me tomorrow, I'm so sad and worried now I cant focus on my work. My iqama also written archt/engr. please help me for some tips to do.
Thank you & God bless.

i want to know saudi council accepts 2 year bsc degree or not ?
Bsc degree from university of the punjab

We have discussed this many times.   I am sorry to say that you are out of luck.   Since you have submitted fake documents, you will be blacklisted.  No way around it.  Just do your best to avoid making this worse and ending up in jail.  Take final exit and leave the country.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=758455

@Khizar86: Irrelevant to the thread.  You have been asking the same question on multiple threads while the council has already told you that they don't accept a 2 year degree.  I am not sure what answer you are hoping to get here?   my advice is to use your company mandoub to help with Saudi council through wasta.  Your only choice.

actually today they told me to submit 2 years degree so they will see if they can do it for any other profession or not..so thats why i asked this...so dun know what they will do but thanks for your response...

Welcome.  I would still suggest to try from the wasta angle.  You have a genuine degree along with a masters - so maybe an exception can be made.

yes brother i have genuine degrees so its very humiliating that they accept one year diploma for the same profession but not accept MCS(2 years) and BSc(2 years) degrees both  in computer background.. i already informed my company and yesterday handover the copies to them..so they told me they will do the process..so i can only hope...thanks for your suggestions...thanks

Khizar86 wrote:

yes brother i have genuine degrees so its very humiliating that they accept one year diploma for the same profession but not accept MCS(2 years) and BSc(2 years) degrees both  in computer background.. i already informed my company and yesterday handover the copies to them..so they told me they will do the process..so i can only hope...thanks for your suggestions...thanks

To give you some suggestions, you need to respond for some QUESTIONS:
1- What is your Iqama profession (VISA).
2- How many years of experience do you have.
3- What are your 2 year completed courses for both BSc and MCS (What is MCS).
4- Are they authenticated and attested in your home country, yes or no?

Also, why end up giving your credentials to employer when you yourself can register yourself with Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). Let's start.  :)

1.Brother profession on my iqama is aamil aadi.and i want to change it to some technical profession.
2.i have 8 years of experience in which 4 years experience of saudi arabia
3.My two year completed courses are of bsc are computer studies and for mcs is also computer related courses for example programming,networking,databases,web development. Mcs stands for Master in computer sciences same as indian degree MCA(Master of computer applications).
4.yes my all degrees are attested from my country. My last degree is attested from saudi culture and saudi embassy pakistan. but still they are doing this thing to me..

i mean how it makes the sense that saudi culture and saudi embassy are accepting the degrees and attest those degrees in no time but now saudi council is not accepting. they are saying we not accept master degree. so i mean they accept one year diploma but not accept master degree..
so as far as your last question is concern why i handed to my saudi. actually saudi council is continuously return the documents which i upload so i am very fed up of there attitude. i visit them too but no benefit

OK, aamil aadi that means your Iqama profession is General Labor, and you want to change it into technical profession. You mean non-engineering (Technician) profession? yes or no.

Actually there are 6 category of computer technicians in the list of SCE. You can register straight away.

Here how to register as Technician (Diploma holder): Upload the following documents to the SCE profile that you have created:
- Attested diploma, both sides.
- Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan.
- Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Photograph (passport quality).

*Note: All documents are subject to verification from the issuing agency.

firstly i already registered on saudi council website and secondly i dont have diploma. i have only degrees of bsc and mcs.

Your 2 year course is NOT a BsC. That is catogorized as vocational diploma. Only 4 ~ 5 year BACHELOR of SCIENCE (BSc) degree in scientific course in engineering i.e. computer, electrical, electronic & communications, civil, mechanical, process, etc are accepted by SCE. Thus, do not insist that YOU have BSc. with due respect to others with BSc reading this thread of forum. Hope this is clear to you.

Now, I repeat, there are 6 category of computer TECHNICIANS in the list of SCE that you can register straight away to change your GENERAL LABOR visa into technician.

I understand your point.you mean that i need to register as technician but brother i already created my account so that time i was not sure programmer or database comes under engineering category or technician category.later on i realize i create my account as engineering category..so now they ask me different documents daily which i don't have and i cant re do my account to technician..so this is the problem..i have account but they now asking me engineering degree not degree or diploma to get register as technician..now you got my point ????

Khizar86 wrote:

i cant re do my account to technician..so this is the problem..

Don't prolong your agony and also do not waste your time trying to edit or re-do your SCE profile (account) you have created. I suggest it is better to DELETE it (your SCE account/profile) and start over. This time, make it sure to register yourself into non-engineering (TECHNICIAN) profession.

Yes i do want to delete it..but it is not giving delete option..after paying 500 its not showing delete option...so i want to know if there is anyway to delete it..??

I suggest you to visit the nearest SCE office near your area; or call their unified number 920020820 and inform them that you want to cancel your profile, and that there is no option to delete your SCE account.

Alhamdolilla first step completed as i got the membership of saudi council as technician..now want to know yakeem is showing green but jawazat is still not updated and it is showing red...want to know the process to change it...secondly how i can print my membership card and in how much time the membership will be permanent

Been hearing a lot about fake degrees lately.  I wonder how the saudi council detects a fake certificate

Khizar86 wrote:

jawazat is still not updated and it is showing red...want to know the process to change it...secondly how i can print my membership card and in how much time the membership will be permanent

1-    Jawazat is red – that means you MUST pay the final bill sent to you by SCE via SMS. After the final bill is paid, you will receive an SMS stating that your profile has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully.

2-    Printing of membership card – Log-in to your SCE profile/account; then scroll down to the bottom of your screen and you can see the option to print membership certificate and or card.

3-    Permanent membership - dear TECNICIAN, your request has been approved but not yet final, your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are FULLY accepted as member. This process takes more than a month or longer.

UmMrym wrote:

Been hearing a lot about fake degrees lately.  I wonder how the saudi council detects a fake certificate

The SCE is responsible for verifying certificates for both Saudi national and foreign engineers and technicians. SCE consults international companies that specialize in identifying authentic and counterfeit certificates.

Hi.

I have valid certificates and degrees but my HR guy told me there is some problem.
working since 5 years in the same company.
from where I can check if there is some problem or saudi council mistake.

Regards

Waqas

Oh I see.  But is it only for engineers and technicians?  I have heard of nurses too and doctors being held behind because of counterfiet certificates.  What about education?  Teachers

vickystar wrote:

Hi.

I have valid certificates and degrees but my HR guy told me there is some problem.
working since 5 years in the same company.
from where I can check if there is some problem or saudi council mistake.

Regards

Waqas

Before we respond to your question, you need to provide first information to the below QUESTIONS:

3- What are courses i.e. Bachelor's Degree (BsC), Diploma you took in college. In addition, how many years you completed your course.
4- Does your Bachelor's Degree (BsC), Diploma is already authenticated and attested in your home country, yes or no?

UmMrym wrote:

Oh I see.  But is it only for engineers and technicians?  I have heard of nurses too and doctors being held behind because of counterfiet certificates.  What about education?  Teachers

This thread Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) discuss issues and concerns of Engineers and Technicians.

- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) i think is covering for doctors, and nurses (medical profession). You can browse the forum threads and participate, otherwise, post a question about your issues and concerns if not yet covered by threads.

- For teachers, sorry I have no idea if there is Saudi council covering such profession.

1- What is your Iqama profession (VISA). CIVIL ENGINEER
2- How many years of experience do you have. 17 YEARS
3- What are courses i.e. Bachelor's Degree (BsC), Diploma you took in college. In addition, how many years you completed your course. 4 YEARS DEGREE + FEW DIPLOMA COURSES
4- Does your Bachelor's Degree (BsC), Diploma is already authenticated and attested in your home country, yes or no? . YES IT IS ALREADY ATTESTED FROM ALL CONCERNS + SAUDI CULTURE

Don't prolong your agony. Don't listen to your HR guy, you've lost ages ago the benefit of being a member of the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) i.e. sponsoring your family members on permanent family (resisdent) visa, or visit visa in KSA.

As per your info, you can register in SCE in engineering profession.

Just click thIs link Saudi Council of Engineers and will guide you through the registration process.

Ensure to attach the clear scan photo copy of but not be limited to the following. Recommended PDF or JPG format and each file should be no larger than 512 KB.

1.) Employment Certificate duly attested and stamped by Saudi Chamber of Commerce.

2.) Letter of Authorization and Confirmation to verify your information by SCE.

3.) Attested Certificate of Scientific Engineering Bachelor's Degree.

4.) Attested Transcript of Records (TOR) or Mark Sheets.

5.) Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) of the Degree.

6.) Passport Copy.

7.) Curriculum Vitae (CV).

8.) Photograph 200 x 200 pixels.

If the applicant has been registered as member. An SMS will be sent to mobile phone requesting the applicant to pay the initial amount of SR 500.00 through SADAD (ATM or online banking system).

Normally, the SCE took 10 days or longer to verify certificates.

In case you haven't heard from them, you can call their unified number 920020820 to follow-up your application.

Once audited successfully, the applicant will receive an SMS to pay the final payment depending on the engineering category.

After the bill is paid, the applicant will receive an SMS stating that their profile has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully.

Dear expat engineer, your request has been approved but not yet final, your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are fully accepted as member. This process takes more than a month or longer.

pardon me if not related to the topic what if i register before as technician (with no diploma)  to re-new my iqama since my credentials are still under process can i upload it once its done? how? i check the website there is no option to attach my documents anymore.

borristi wrote:

i check the website there is no option to attach my documents anymore.

Call SCE unified number 920020820 and tell them that there's no option anymore to attached documents on your SCE profile. Otherwise, you need to visit the nearest SCE office near to your location and inform them about your issues and concern.

Hey RedTrumpet,

Thanks for the amazing selfless help to all these people here! I have a situation. Hope you could guide me!
Computer Programmer

5 years in KSA
5 Years outside KSA

3- What are your 2 year completed courses for both BSc and MCS (What is MCS).
Ive been working in IT security and no one ever asked me for a degree. I dont have none.

4- Are they authenticated and attested in your home country, yes or no?
Nothing. I have Microsoft, EC Council, ISACA certificates and a long list of Thank You letters from top guys.

My work permit is due for renewal in 3 months. Ive been advised to change the profession..but to what? whats your say on this!?

Thanks in advance.

basebih139 wrote:

My work permit is due for renewal in 3 months. Ive been advised to change the profession..but to what? whats your say on this!?

Calm down.

My suggestion is that if your employer is really had asked you to change your visa profession from Technician (Computer Programmer) to Labor visa, then go for it.

As you are aware, the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) have recently set guidelines to adhere to for Technicians to get new iqama or renew iqama. Refer below for ready reference:

How to register as Technician:
Upload the following documents to the SCE profile that you have created:
- Attested diploma, both sides.
- Authorization letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan.
- Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Photograph (passport quality).
WARNING:: All documents are subject to verification from the issuing agency.

Hello Sir,
I registered myself as a technician as my profession is computer programmer and submitted my two year MSIT degree.
Now they are asking me Bachelor degree to complete my registration, however I don't have bachelor degree related to IT and on top of it, I lost the degree as I never used it, it's more than 18 years Aha.. 
On the other hand Some of my friends register to SCE by submitting only experience certificate and they get successful.
Now I don't know what should be my next approach could you advice in this regard as my iqama is getting expire soon and re issue BA degree will take long process and time.

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother my SCE also rejected i want to delete my SCE account  please help me  can you please tell me how did you delete your SCE account . what i should do.

pls whatsapp me ***

email.id ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there I renewed iqama by company authorisation letter but and again company renewed iqama before expiry of SCE temporary membership. At second time they sent me message to change my profession. My HR tried online in his system but it didn't accept it. Then i went to engineering council office, they said it has to be changed from Labor office, not online. So i went to labor office and they said “no you have to submit degree” i want to know how can i resolve this issue. My profession is computer technician. I am also registered to SOCPA and i am approved in their system. But labor office is saying it cannot be. So please guide me regarding this issue.

Hello,
My profession is computer technician and i have been registered in SCE with experience certificate.
now they give option to convert permanent membership from temporary membership.
how many year diploma they accept?

Hello,
My profession is computer technician and i have been registered in SCE with experience certificate.

HASSAN19885 wrote:

Hello,

One year diploma.

Hello,
My profession is computer technician and I have been registered in SCE with experience certificate from temporary membership.

know member ship is expire they asking me diploma how I get diploma in Riyadh
my company told me if your SCE not renewal you should to go exit any one help me for diploma please.

Hello Everyone,
I know this thread is regarding Fake Documents to SCE, but here I saw very useful information too about normal procedures.

I arrived here about a couple of months before, and before also I was here from 2009 to 2017(at that time, I didn't registered to SCE). Below are a few answers which have been frequently asked above to understand the position.

1.  Profession at Iqama = General Worker / General Labour (Aamil Aadi).

2. Work Experience = Total 15  Years,  (About 7 Years past experience in Saudi, on this current visa I am new in the KSA).

3. Education = BS(IT) 4 Years .

4. Attestation of the degree from home country = Yes

Here I  want to know, few things,

1. While registration, can I select "Allied Engineer" As I don't have Engineering Degree but It's 4 years degree too.
Or what should I select? I am looking for some advisor/analyst profession in IT.

2.  I have a job offer from a new company, Shall I upload that job offer as an employment letter or I ask my current company to give me an "Employment Letter"? but if you recommend the 2nd option, then what should be written in the letter"my current profession which is  General Labour or that one which I am applying(advisor/analyst in IT). Here I am confused...
Plus my current company is a construction company (Muqawalat), Is it possible for them to change my profession to an "IT-related profession" when they don't have any IT work mention in their CR profile/scope of work?

3.  Is there any issue regarding registration /getting approval, if my sponsor is in the RED category? If yes, then is there any way to get approval, as it's my personal profile.

In addition, Is there a possibility if I get SCE membership (If above point#3 has no value) can my new employer apply for a change of profession? As of now, it's easy TOS if the current sponsor is in the RED category. I requested the same thing to the new company but they refused and asked me to 1st change profession then we will process TOS.
But as per my mind, what issue do they have if they take me as a labour & then apply for profession change???
Here I am looking for technical expert advice, is the new company's HR just throwing the burden on my shoulders which they can do easily (technically) or they are right & it's really my responsibility before TOS.

Looking for the kind advice.
I tried to put the questions in a sequence and simple way.

Thanks in advance.
* TOS (Transfer Of Sponsership)

Dear sir,
I'm Govind from jubail,since 2016 I have been working in Saudi Arabia.when I came saudi Arabia 2016 my company not asked attestation for my Diploma certificates(Diploma completed from distance education in India and university approved by India Govt).now recently I changed company (QC man power supply company) and went for client interview,the client asked me to  attestation the certificates.but when I approche attestation agency they said distance education certificate is not possible for Saudi ambassy attestation.
My doubt is what will happen if my diploma certificates not attestation by Saudi Arabia is there any problem with distance education diploma mechanical engineering certificate?
My iqama is  labour visa.and that university certificates is valid for India Govt jobs.
Kindly please inform to me if we use this diploma in Saudi is any crime.

1.Diploma mechanical engineer from distance education university.

2.Iqama is labour

Thanks in advance

for labor no need to attest any documents, documents and saudi engineering council required documents who have profession like engineer or doct or technicians
labors dont need.

your very luck bacause your iqama is labor only not profession iqama, if you like change your profession like enginner, distance learning was not accepted, actual study in university degree are accepted for attestation..