Where to Live in Saudi Arabia

Hi,
My reason to start this conversation is I am moving to Dammam from Riyadh.
I search on web to know which area is better for living in Dammam city but unfortunately  didnt find much information all around trip advisors etc
I have check in Expt Blong also not much helpful. Also not find any suggestions where to live in cities!!!!
When I am talking about Better Area for Living, I meant for families, yes for Free Birds (Bachelors) it isnt a big matter.
  I lived in Riyadh for 2yrs if you ask me which area is better for families to live I can suggest you as per my personal experience.
I lived in Jeddah for around 10yrs as Bachelor and as family also
For my suggestions I can write a few hints that can give an idea for someone who move to Jeddah!!!
Area also depend on nationality (only in Saudia) where you want to live? for example, in Jeddah most of Indian/Pakistani families living in Aziziya please dont forget there are 02 part of Aziziya separate by single road
One side of road is locate Pakistani school obviously where most Pakistani living (near to Panda Market) other side of road locate Indian school where most of Indian families living.
Some part of Aziziya have terrible problem with shortage of water but not all area in Aziziya have same problem, some area newly build, buildings where water is not an issue and living standard also very good.
Year 2010 rent in Aziziya in new building with 2rooms was 25,000SR, where several new buildings/apartments are always available!!!
Some areas in Aziziya where old buildings living Pakistan/Indian families also allow rent room for bachelors (very few)
I mentioned above a slight view of the area may I am not much helpful but at least I tried  ,  So please let me know which area in Dammam is better for living?
Anyhow if someone on this blog can help me to find out where to live in Dammam, will highly appreciate!!!
If any question/suggestions about living in Riyadh-Jeddah please feel free to ask.
forget to suggest please add your experience (City/Area wise) so others will get some hints  :)
Regards,
Sami

Hello everyone!  I will be posted in Riyadh starting June 24th, and I am looking for a house to rent.  I will be living there with my wife and three kids (one boy and two girls).  Can you help me find a house as I am having difficulty finding one that I can rent for SAR 60,000 per year? It has to be near the Diplomatic Quarter because that is where I am going to work.  Thank you very much.

Hi,
As I understand you are looking house (villa) for around 60 p/y as I know diplomatic area there are resident areas where you can find apartment less then then 60 p/y but villas you can find with sharing there are lots of sites especially Riyadh expats
Most of villas near to diplomat quarter are much expensive I am not sure if you can find there even sharing
Regards