I m going to move Hafr Al-Batin, from pakistan

I am going to live in al batin , I have 2 Brazilian daughters aged 3 and 1 and I need an international school

Please describe the life style of hafr al batin also please let us know about indian curriculum schools. I am from riyadh planning to move to hafar al batin due to job reasons.

Please describe the life style of hafr al batin also please let us know about indian curriculum schools. I am from riyadh planning to move to hafar al batin due to job reasons.
-@mehnaaz01

Its a nice place to live in with malls and parks, good road connectivity from Riyadh passing by from Majmaa city and Al Qaisuma is the nearest airport and there are no indian schools nearby.

The nearest school is in Majmaa 300km faraway.

@Asher Hafeez

Will you pls reply to me the schools name  .. my family's are coming with in 2months .so I would like to take an admission for my kids studies...

Welcome to Hafar Al Batin. There are 2 international schools. One is offering Indian curriculum up to grade 9 so far. Whare as second is hopefully upto grade 3 most probably and offering American Curriculum  (BI). The second school is almost twice expensive than the first one (SAR 12000/year/student). For further detail you can contact me through the following email **************Regards        -@Asher Hafeez

Assalamu alaikum warah,  will you pls mention the name of schools ... my family is coming with in 2months so I'm planning to take an school admissions for my kids so kindly support me

Regards

Jawid