Deleting accounts

Please write your request to the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the webpage.

https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

goldeyes wrote:

hello,i would like to delete my account and I don't find any button,so please delete for me ..it should be easier to delete account in case you don't want it anymore and do not have to write here for a small thing like this..thank you

You have not read anything on this thread, its been already said the reason why there is no delete button. You need to send a message to Contact Us stating that you wish to be deleted.

goldeyes wrote:

hello,i would like to delete my account and I don't find any button,so please delete for me ..it should be easier to delete account in case you don't want it anymore and do not have to write here for a small thing like this..thank you

This forum does not have an easily accessible delete button principally to stop people like you who just join up before they have taken the time to read, understand and follow the protocols needed to become a functioning and welcome member of this forum.
We are not a chatline blog site or message board but a forum dedicated to the exchange of information and advice between members

https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

please delete my account it [email protected] my junior brother use my phone an my name to created it

dingabrandon wrote:

please delete my account it [email protected] my junior brother use my phone an my name to created it

You need to send an email to contact us. Can find this address at bottom of the webpage

dingabrandon wrote:

Go to the bottom of this page, click on contact us and take it from there. That is the only way you can have your account closed.

Did you find out please? Me too??

@Buddylove48

Read post #87

Just a suggestion. To prevent misunderstandings, you might consider to  change the title of this thread into something like

"Want to delete your account? Read this!"

That way, people would know they have to read the thread to learn what to do.
As it is now, it looks like it is a thread for people who want their accounts deleted.

stumpy wrote:
dingabrandon wrote:

Go to the bottom of this page, click on contact us and take it from there. That is the only way you can have your account closed.

If you go into Account settings

right at the top in big red letters is a button that says "Delete Account"

i want to delete my account
🙏

arbri.b wrote:

i want to delete my account
🙏

Read the posts here!
You go to the bottom of the page, click on 'contact us' and go from there.

Hello Julien. I wish you delete my account. I don't use it for years, so please!!!

VladkoBg wrote:

Hello Julien. I wish you delete my account. I don't use it for years, so please!!!

Go to the bottom of this page, click on 'contact us' and contact the admin dept.

This is wrong,  epar.com should provide an easy way to delete the account

Dxbpal4u wrote:

This is wrong,  epar.com should provide an easy way to delete the account

The easy way is simply stop posting.

in your profile > account settings > delete my account ;)

Hi pls delete my account. Someone is stalking me and I don't feel comfortable about it. Thank you.

Rubeauti wrote:

Hi pls delete my account. Someone is stalking me and I don't feel comfortable about it. Thank you.

The forum doesn't put up with sex pests. Please report the PMs and he will be banned.

Please delete my expact account

Kulavalli wrote:

Please delete my expact account

in your profile > account settings > delete my account

He finally succeeded, it was laborious !  :MDR:

Mine is pending deletion for weeks. Please delete it.

Please delete my account

Find activities and meet other expats

OR