Penalties for Breach of Contract....???

don't be afraid just make sure that you are covered in terms of law. you can go home if your employer said you can go.

Thanks for answering madam ... madam if my baba said i can go ?he will be the one who buy my ticket ? Or if possible that i will pay my agency in philippines for all theyve given me like requirements like that.

You may call POLO hotline. Search it on google map POLO Riyadh, the number will appear then you can call during their office hours from 8 am to until 5 pm. Here's the number 0502850944.

I also want to go home due to emergency.
My contract is 2 years, but i am just 6 months here, i don't know maybe i will pay some amount of money to my kafeel.

At these days even in a company they are taking money of iqama fees, if someone going in emergency vacation, So you can go but you will for that

Thanks for your response.
How much am i going to pay?

It's depend on profusion of iqama... Like 5_6 hundred per month... But it's also depend on kafeel... May be he take more for ownself

Thanks

Welcome

Hello!

I would like to ask how your resignation in Riyadh go? What else did you pay for?

Thanks

salam!
Please take time to read and help me out.
I'm currently employed here in Riyadh, KSA as supposedly, “dialysis nurse” but as of the moment I am an opd nurse in a polyclinic. I was hired as dialysis nurse and that is also written in my contract. But when I arrived here, I was in shock that my job order is different from what I am currently doing right now. So I talked to the HR as well as the Nurse Manager that it was not stated in my job order to be an opd nurse. I told them that I want to go for exit because I'm not comfortable and did not agree for any job positions except being a dialysis nurse. The nurse manager told me that if I decided to exit, my employer would definitely blacklist me. That scared me and given that I did not know about expatriate laws regarding blacklisting, I stayed. They also gave me assurance of within 3-6 months dialysis project possibility that they are working on;

On march 19 marks my 6th month here, and I'm pretty sure that the dialysis project that they are saying is far possible as of now. So I decided to resign because this is not the work that I applied for and this is not what's written in my contract. How much would it cost me? Do I have a say? Or would it just lead me to being blacklisted? What can I do? i'm planning if they wont release me now, at least a completion of 1 year here would be enough.

Hi everyone I'm in dammam for the past 40 days now I'm on probation period I'm thinking to go back to my home country coz of my companies strict rules for deduction of salary for small small issues.. Though I'm on probation will my company allow me to go back or any cost I have to pay please help me in this regards

Hii

For which company

Al fanar coffee

i would like to ask.. can i cancel signed contract.. today is nov. 3 and i submit exit letter but the HR refused.. the contract i signed last week of october will start nov. 25.. is there something i need to pay.. ?

how much did you pay exactly maam?

I have almost the same situation with him, however I'm less than a year working in my company, how much do you think I have to pay

Please response.. i have a breach contract for only 3 months in riyadh as a domestic helper last 2019 because of abusive employer madam is hurting me..means employers fault.., now i want to apply as a skilled worker ( nail technician ) in the same country my question is..
I'am banned or not ?? How can i know if i were banned in that country..

Please response.. i have a breach contract for only 3 months in riyadh as a domestic helper last 2019 because of abusive employer madam is hurting me..means employers fault.., now i want to apply as a skilled worker ( nail technician ) in the same country my question is..

YOU CAN FIND NEW EMPLOYEEE AND GET NEW JOB OFFER LETTER, HURRY

You can transfer immediately if you have a new employer, most of the DH now they can transfer immediately as per the new rules. You can report also to labor if your current employer treat  you like animal.

Luela marie ricosana wrote:

pls update if you are in your home country ?
what time of exit they give you , final exit or exit/entry.
do you have any official complain about your last employer?
are you going to use the same passport and if it valid ? prefer to keep that passport with you and attached it with the updated passport if you made new.
need to check different legal aspect only then some one can guide your properly.

@Schyte do you have update on your case?

@Schyte do you have update on your case?

@Lydia73. Hello. My company not giving me final exit i want to go exit but they said we have lot of job we can't do it. What can I do for that so that I can return back in Saudi in New visa??

@Osman Bey

1) Did you finish your contract?
2) You have to inform your HR as least 60 Days before you resign (under Saudi labor law).
3) Your company cannot do anything if you finish your contract, even though you have plenty of work.
4) If you are still under your contract they might f**k you up if you keep pushing, and you will not get any benefits or worst.
5) Otherwise if you are planning to go on vacation and not coming back in Saudi, you have to wait for 3 years (Your company probably will ban you).
Hey....
If my iqama is expire. And I take transfer.
I should pay my old kafeel Iqama fees.??
I can take legal action for my previous salary.??
B'cz my company is in Red and he didn't pay us since four months..
My iqama will expire in October. I have been read somewhere that while company is in Red sponsor can't renew Iqama....
@MD Umar

1) If your Iqama expired some company they allowed you to transfer  but there will deduct in your salary for the penalty of your iqama some of them they will bear the cost.
2) I have Bangladeshi cleaner 6 of them are in Red, but our sponsor take action from Red to Green and then Re-new their iqama.

@lina0574 how much did you pay for your employer

@TheLegendLeads I transfer thru qiwa.. my contract 2 years but I want to I quit after 1 year how much I will pay my employer