[EXPAT BLOG Meet up] at 8pm Saturday 5 June 2010

Hi people,

Never really organised something like this on a forum before, so here goes my first try.

Hoping to meet some new people. Arranged for 8pm at Shakespeare restraunt on Sheikh Zayed Road DIFC side. Its very close to emirates towers and is located on the back of Al Attar Business Tower.

So far two girls I have spoken to from here are in on this plan so do send me a pm with your facebook details if you are interested and we can swap numbers :)

Count me in if its ok, let me know..

Cheers to life

how many person will be there??

is the shakespeare restaurant pricey?

I think DIFC side on the service road..

how many person will be there??

Hi Sindxb, so far its the people that have replied on this thread, myself and two others

Just in time, the restraunt is reasonably priced, they have drinks and shisha and as well if you do not want to have food..

ok someaning to say its 05 peoples now, how will we find each other?

I'd suggest Newbie books a table in the name of Expat.com! So everybody asks about that table! :)

Hi guys,

Sorry the two girls that confirmed previously, one of them has cancelled and the other wants to meet up elsewhere. so i am afraid we will not be meeting at shakespeare! Sorry! :(

Also no one on here except Charlesraj had actually confirmed. I tried and now its someone else's turn to arrange a meeting at some point!

Hi Newbie,
Maybe it was too short notice for many people!
So you confirm that you are cancelling this one?
Arlette

yes please!