18 year old needing tips for places to hang out in Dubai

Hello. I am going to Dubai this summer for 2 months!! and I have no idea what to  do.. I heard alcohol and clubs are 21+ so I have no idea how to get inside (Fake ID a option)? I am also staying alone because I am visiting Dubai due to my dad working there. I need a few places where people aged 17-20 usually go to to hangout. 

I'd appreciate all the help!

Thanks.

WHAT IS THE WORK OF YOUR FATHER?

He is a journalist/editor

From what I know he earns quite allot so my income wont be a problem for those 2 months.

Are there any under 21- clubs? Or is it not possible to go out if you are not 21+?  I'm a bit shocked by this to be honest..  I mean I am going to stay in Dubai for 2 months so it will be a long holiday and the last thing I want to be is bored.

Rozzje wrote:

Are there any under 21- clubs? Or is it not possible to go out if you are not 21+?  I'm a bit shocked by this to be honest..  I mean I am going to stay in Dubai for 2 months so it will be a long holiday and the last thing I want to be is bored.

21+ only. You are shocked ? Don't come to Dubai then. We have to respect the people of this country. They have been very tolerant so far but there are limits that cannot be crossed.

Yeah I know that but most clubs in Europe are 18+ that's why are they very strict with checking ID's? I think I could get away with it because I look older then 18!

Hi Rozzje!

Please note that Expat.com or any members wouldn't advise you to do anything illegal anyway.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: Inappropriate]

you can contact me i will take you there

Still looking for people to hang out with!

just let me know when u come jeeeeeeeeeee

I already said I would prefer to only hang out with people in my age group thanks!

Bump

Armand wrote:

Please note that Expat.com or any members wouldn't advise you to do anything illegal anyway.

Indeed