Starting a business in Dubai

Hey everyone,

I recently joined a company that helps people start a business in Dubai by providing them all the needed steps and info.

There are many shark companies here that will ask you to pay unnecessary fees just to make more money from your back, so please be carful who you speak to!

For example, I met a lady that wished to buy a home in Dubai, she is not a UAE national. She was being helped from a 'company' that advised her to open a business first to be able to buy herself a home, which is basically a load of bull.

I am posting this message for those who need a helping hand, please message me if you are not sure on what to do or who to speak to before you start business here in Dubai.

Hi..wud like to start some business in uae particularly import and export or aviation related business..

Kindly share your valuable ideas and suggestions..

@Hasan Hameed Hello Hasan. I send you a messg. Please take a look.

There is a lot of business. You have to choose the field that you have, and if you want help, you are welcome. I have a very profitable project plan. Please contact me privately

Hi,

If anyone wants help in setting up there accounting records and getting the books audited I can be of service. Its imperative that even small business owners maintain accurate and detailed accounting records as you know UAE will be soon implementing Corporate taxes. UAE is also implemented VAT in 2018. If you have your

Invoice and expenses details in excel or if you need better way to manage and streamline reach out please.