American Money ATM

Are there any out in the city that anyone knows of?  Or is it just wishful thinking?

Check the NBK

I know that you can open a USD bank account but I haven't seen anyone draw US dollars from any machine. As @MelnQ8 suggested, the bank should give you all the details.

NBK does I'm sure : )

justfedup wrote:

I know that you can open a USD bank account but I haven't seen anyone draw US dollars from any machine. As @MelnQ8 suggested, the bank should give you all the details.

@MelnQ8  :top:

yes mon ami; the NBK ATMs in Salmiya definitely do this; the one i am sure of is opposite sportsman, right next to Eureka.

However, you would be getting it at the bank exchange rate - which puts you at a loss.

a better suggestion would be to take KDs to an exchange shop, their rates are more "competitive". Plus with NBK you'd need to open an account with them.

legacy wrote:

yes mon ami; the NBK ATMs in Salmiya definitely do this; the one i am sure of is opposite sportsman, right next to Eureka.

However, you would be getting it at the bank exchange rate - which puts you at a loss.

a better suggestion would be to take KDs to an exchange shop, their rates are more "competitive". Plus with NBK you'd need to open an account with them.

That seems to be the easiest solution.  I don't need much it's just right next to where I work there is an American military cafeteria but they only take USD but there isn't any ATM nearby that gives out USD.

Try AMEX

(+965) 22594477    

Sun - Thu
08:00 - 16:30