How to apply credit card in Kuwait?

Hi, is that easy for an expat to apply a credit card in Kuwait? What kind of materials need to provide?
Thanks!

depends on what bank you are with as in where you have your salary deposited. usually a simple call to customer service will tell you all you need to know; most probably you will only be asked for a salary continuity letter from your employer, then you just fill out a few forms at the bank and you are good to go.

the only reason i made a credit card is for access to the lounge at the airports. i dont use it as i prefer not to spend money i do not have :) plus its fairly useful in travels (hotel booking etc.) so long as u pay it back within a given window to avoid any interest being levied upon u.

Thank you for your help Legacy!
BTW, I also don't have too much money.:P
It's only for travel use, hotel and tickets booking etc. :)

you can get a credit card even if your salary is 250KD, it only means the limit of the credit card will be like 400-500KD. it doesnt matter tho; i set the limit on mine to much less than my salary so that i am not encouraged to use it :)

It is very easy and sage here to apply for credit cards.
You just need to submit your salary slips or source of income and civil id no.
Credit cards comes with limits depending upon your eligibility (it differs from organisation to organisation).
There were few cases of fraud but the number is negligible, would suggest you to go with NBK's credit card, they received a PCI-DSS fraud prevention certificate.

Concluding, you can also get a credit card limit increase in Kuwait depending on your income.

Civil id, salary certificate, Iqama are common documents in Kuwait which can be used for most of the banking needs. you may get first year free credit card but be careful and ask for yearly fees for second year onwards .

I cancelled my credit card because second year charge was KD50 per year. KNET is accepted at everywhere so you may not need credit card in Kuwait.

One word for you, "riba".

I want to be applying credit card of any bank limit as 700 to 1000 Kuwaiti dinner.
I have 275 kd salary basic and overtime extra.

I have a salary account in gulf bank.