Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants

Hello Every one,
Does any one knows about this company - Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants & hows is the company ??? Got an offer from them !!!

One of the best.  2nd largest in the construction sector after Bin Ladin.  I don't what their salaries are, but I do know they pay on time and take care of employees' matters, no monkey business.

Trapezius wrote:

One of the best.  2nd largest in the construction sector after Bin Ladin.  I don't what their salaries are, but I do know they pay on time and take care of employees' matters, no monkey business.

Thanks for the reply, But i have heard from a person that they are very bad at dealing with employees, Do you have information about some person working in it.!!

Truthrepeats wrote:
Trapezius wrote:

Thanks for the reply, But i have heard from a person that they are very bad at dealing with employees, Do you have information about some person working in it.!!

Zuhair Fayez is an local supervision consulting company and their salaries are ok but not as per the standards, This was a good company but now'er days they dealing very badly with employees got information from one of sources.

Sorry I don't know anybody now, I used to know someone there a few years ago.

@ Folks!

Zuhair Fayez is a well known company in the construction industry. They are into consultation and supervision domain. Some major projects in Saudi came under their belt. If the offer is good, you should go for it.

Hey Guys,

Zuhair Fayez is an prestigious and one of the most reputed consultant company in Saudi Arabia & also known to undertake projects Internationally.....

yes , i know, good firm , no too much work load, join no problem

Dear sir

i am searching for job can u send me ur email id i vl send u my cv plzzz sir

ZFP don't have any upcoming project's, Hope so you have joined.... :|:top:

hello
ZFP has to fields (construction and IT) which one you working in?

ZFP IT is mature but i have many friends complain about it. mostly regarding internal processes not because of the project.
construction no comments ???????