Unpaid Credit Card going back (expat)

conniesky wrote:

What if you forgot your log-in credentials? I tried to register but it said I already have an account but I could not remember my log-in details with my previous bank.

But you have a brand new Iqama number right? I guess it has nothing to do with your previous bank account.

Yes, this is why I could not retrieve my log-in info because my iqama and passport are both new and I didn't know that the iqama number changes once you change employers plus the phone number I was using also expired.

It's just that I feel uncomfortable leaving something behind "unsettled".

I doubt you can retrieve those details now, especially when all related IDs have expired.

Why don't you do this?: Make an estimate of outstanding balance, top it up a little and help a genuinely needy person/family. Trust me, you'll feel the comfort like nothing else. The feeling of 'unsettled' will go too.

im sorry doing the caps by the way i already have a credit report from simah i cant see where is the blacklist i dont know can u help me pls its going to be  a great help not for me but also for my family are u living here in riyadh heres my number ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello The legends,

i am planning to go exit this coming January.. i have unpaid creditcard from my last company(old iqama) i enter here in saudi without any problem last 2015.. now i am worry if i will be hold in the airport because of my creditcard.. please response

Hello there...to be frank, I built myself a quicksand. I left ksa with a huge amount of debt...I never thought of stealing, but out of conscience it's considered stealing. Anyway, a good adviser, (which I thought she would be)asked me to borrow money from the bank. I agreed to it and she was able to convince me to give her portion of the money. I was happy because I was able to leave the country without immigration issues. But something worries me and scared the whole of me after attending our Sunday mass. I guess, because I was tapped by my conscience. Now, I spent the money and lost everything, i became unemployed with a child to support, everything came back to me why I spent more than what I needed. I am willing to pay my debt, but I hope someone could advise how. I am about to leave again coz I have a good offer in the UK...the only thing that worries me is the immigration once they discovered I have unsettled debts in ksa via international police criminal history check. Like I said, I will pay them, in all honesty once I get paid.

They will trace you especially if your bank here is connected to any bank in your country of origin....

i have a same situation like you? do you landed safe in saudi?

I have been in jeddah for 1'year to work at bin laden,then suddenly our company affect the crisis in saudi,they are not giving our monthly salary thats why we decided to go home here in the philippines.. I hvae a credit card debt amount 18000 SR which i failed to settle because of my situation. And now after 11 mons i hired in qatar and leaving  nextweek.But once i get there i want it to pay again my dues and penalties and contact the bank to settle it.
My corcern is, am i going to be arrested in qatar once i landed there and be in jail?

how about going to Kuwait?? I have unpaid cc left in jeddah and now im  going to kuwait,is there a chance that they will arrest me in immigration of Kuwait?Its been 10 mons since i left jeddah and i decided to go and work in kuwait..

Please let me know regarding my condition

I was working in multinational Company and i have credit card worth 5500 SAR i cannot pay now and they now terminated me and now they gave me option to transfer locally to any company in saudi arabia or final exit.

My question is now i have successfully transfered locally to new company still my credit card balance is remaining 5500 SAR and my credit card limit is also same 5500 SAR

And i have multiple exit re-entry visa with me now and what if i go outside saudi arabia and dont come back and may be i plan to perform umrah or hajj after 3 -4 years later after of go from saudi arabia what will happen to my case ?

When ever you enter any GCC country next time you have to pay the balance amount on your credit card or any pending personal bank loans.
If the Loan amonts are huge then bank recovery team will come to your home in your country.

Can you understand english i have mentioned the whole story and also mentioned how much credit amount i have i have only credit card worth 5500 SAR and i have used full and i cannot pay and rest of the story is mentioned above i cant type again anad again

Provide me answer if u can

Hi,
Need some advice.. . Related to this Issue. . .
          I have a loan since 2014 and this is my last month to pay this loan on SABB bank and planning to take bank clearance after i paid (end September 2017),no issue for this.   
          And I'm planning to final exit this coming December 2017 to back home, but the issue is i have some remaining amount on my Master Card and Credit Card (more or less 18,000.00SR).   My plan is not to pay this amount first until I returned back here in KSA maybe lessthan few months for another good company.                                                               
      Based on our finance dept officer:  No issue for any Master nor Credit Card debt, the issue is on BANK LOAN if you could not settle before leaving.

My question is,  If i'm going home for final exit at the Airport on Immigration they will not Stop me for leaving the country? based on Finance dept. officer, that's true?

Kindly Suggest if anybody related to this issue that i doubt?

Thank You !

No Issue with outstanding balance with credit  card but when you return to any GCC country  you have to payback the amount. And possibly bank may contact you in your country to settle down the amount.

Thanks Kaby !!

I don't have any outstanding balance in my credit card and I need to go on final exit but will return within a week. I have been on the processing of closing my bank account for a week now without success to it.

My return visa will expire within 3 weeks, please what is the implication of going on final exit without closing bank account.

:)

Brother i am also facing same issue

have you gone on exit without closing credit card?

Hi.  I just want to ask if you enter Saudi without any problem?  I have same issue.. My flight next month..

Hi pareho tayu ng case.. Ask KO lang kung nakapasok ma uli ng walang problems sa Saudi??

same problem,, i have unpaid credit card dues,, and planning to go back again in KSA,, just want to ask if there will be any problem in case i will. come back with new employer... i read on other comments that they will hold in the airport and the  deport after,, is it true??

I have the same problem with a couple of credit cards. I was working in KSA and was holding 2 credit cards with a balance (I believe 10K each), when my employer stopped paying salaries, and I had to use credit cards to survive, then I decided to go back to my home country, with unpaid balances.
My employer still owes me money, but collecting in KSA is impossible.

Currently I live in the US, and I am planning to travel to Lebanon, and my question is: Can they stop me at the airport if the balance was sent to a collection agency in Lebanon (as I am of Lebanese origin)?

Dear All

I need urgent information regarding loan i have taken some loan for 5 years but loan bank is different and salary tranfer bank is different
now i m taking local trasfer from my current company to other company
What will happend to my End of benifit.
Will company will trnafer the amount to loan ac if yes. What bank will do?? Will my account will be frozen or i will countinue paying then monthly installments same as before

Your swift answer will be highly appreciat

Boy, what happen now? tell me the story.

Sir may i know what was happen? Is the bank  collected your benefits from the company?

No they didnt touch anything drom it but if i had offer i will go back and i can py my previous balance i gues ? Anyone opted for any idea?

Can you get a new visa after you exit with unpaid internet?

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
jailene wrote:

same problem,, i have unpaid credit card dues,, and planning to go back again in KSA,, just want to ask if there will be any problem in case i will. come back with new employer... i read on other comments that they will hold in the airport and the  deport after,, is it true??

Hi jailene i want to ask if you come back to ksa?  They didnt hold you in the airpot?  Same situition hope you rply

tagas wrote:

how about going to Kuwait?? I have unpaid cc left in jeddah and now im  going to kuwait,is there a chance that they will arrest me in immigration of Kuwait?Its been 10 mons since i left jeddah and i decided to go and work in kuwait..

Same situition are you already apply in kuwait?  You landed in airport without a problem?