Will be coming to KSA soon!

Hello everybody. I am an American whole will be taking a job as a flight medic soon. I don't know where I will be based yet or which compound I will be staying yet but wanted to do as much research as I can before getting there and also see about connecting with people and getting advice. I already know it is different and have researched the rules but if anyone has additional advice I would be happy to take it. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Well its official, I have accepted a formal job offer to work in the KSA. will be working visa and then will get notice of when I will be coming. Nervous and excited at the same time.

@ ffparamedic34!

Welcome to Saudi Arabia & Expat.com!

Hope you will be able to find some good friends out there and have a great experience working here. If you require any specific information please let me know.

Good Luck!

Welcome to the sands!  Where will you be located?

That's nice to hear..

Welcome to Saudi Arabia..

Hope you will be placed in the Eastern province.. Much lively than the capital.. I'm in Jubail.. working for a Air Travel Agency..

Let me know where you'll be coming to.. will advice you accordingly..

All the Best !!

coming to capital first. my helicopter base will be in abha. have to come to capital for orientation no date yet.

Well things have moved into high gear and have been asked to come on Jan. 3rd. I have been working on my business visa and should be coming into Riyadh. Not sure length of stay yet but any tips would be very helpful beside the obvious in regards to hard fast laws.

Found out where I am staying. I will be living in the Al Bustan Village. Looks like a nice place and I love to bowl. Will have to bring my own ball! If any body is in the complex give me a shout!

will be in Riyadh at must an village. just got my visa yesterday. I am waiting flight info now. thanks for asking.

cary

Welcome to KSA, Hope you will have a good time :) Abha is one of the coolest place in KSA.

Messed on compound name. Bustan Village!

Well I made to KSA I am in Riyadh. I'm in hotel for now until my apartment in compound is ready. suffered bad jet lag lol! and did first day of orientation at new job. was a bit overwhelming. ready to tackle it though.

How did you get your Visa through so fast with so much documentation needed?  Just curious as we are trying to complete ours as I type.

Welcome, I'm from UK and in Riyadh also been here a week. If I can help do ask!