LIFE IN SAUDI ARABIA...

Its good to explore , move around,travel to other countries and explore different cultures...been here in Saudi Arabia for quite many years and honestly Saudi Arabia is not how it is portrayed on the media...it is a peaceful country...security is good to an extent that you can move around till dawn without meeting someone to rob you....or threaten you...as long as your ID is valid,otherwise you will end up in the hands of the police...
The people are good but a bit strict...no social picnics...
generally i like the country..

Hi abdul786,

Welcome to Expat.com

Your discussion has been moved to the Saudi Arabia forum for better interaction.

Thank you for sharing your experiences :)

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

hi everyone... i am currently here in the Philippines and im planning to move in Tabuk, KSA this month for a 2-year job contract. I've been in Jeddah and Dammam for almost 3years and i enjoyed living there.. its my first time in Tabuk... can anyone give me some infos about the life in Tabuk? because honestly i dont have any idea about this place... thank you..

life in Tabuk is not as in big cities like Riyadh or Jeddah....though i have not stayed there but,luckily,passed through it...generally  Tabuk is an agricultural area and has a large Saudi military presence with both the Saudi Air Force and the Saudi Army.3 big shops ; Panda,Astra and Zaad....it also depends on where you will be staying...

i will be staying in the city proper...

oh ! thats nice....havent been there ,specifically.