Finding a job and work sponsorship in the USA

As a graduated Singaporean, you may be eligible to the H1B1 that has no quota but hurry up because application should be filled before end of March so you have to first find your sponsor company and get a job offer before this date.
Here more info to find H1B1 sponsor company: https://usponsorme.com/en/

As I don’t know your whole profile and past, better you follow the whole process by running Visa Simulator so you will be on the right track to find your sponsor.

Hope it helps
Sarah

I assume you're a USMC veteran given your nickname, hence me reaching out to you.

What are my chances as a Dutch national (currently residing in The Netherlands) of getting a GC+job geared towards serving the private sector [no US govt contracting] in the high end security risk mitigation industry?

I am 39, hold a grade A masters in war studies and have Dutch DoD top brass experience with substantial achievements.

Is there a better, more efficient way to get in touch with PMSC's other than simply 'search, apply and hope for the best'? It doesn't seem to work for me as I'm applying through a revolving door. It's always a 'no' -if I get any response at all.

I get that they're mostly looking for operators, but I figure every PMSC needs brainpower as well. People that deal with business development, inventory management and permanent equipment scouting, strategic planning, operational design and combat development, things like that.

Any help would be much appreciated, as for now I'm kinda out of ideas.

Hi everyone:
I would like to know what are the jobs offered to people of north africa in the USA?
I would be very thankful for any information.

GuestPoster6741 :

I assume you're a USMC veteran given your nickname, hence me reaching out to you.

If you are talking to USMC_MV please be advised he has not posted on this forum since May of 2015.

I’ve accepted a position based in Naples FL Andy they are sponsoring me as well. How long should the Visa process usually take and what is in the whole process .

Thanks

Thanks for helpful sources you shared!

Surely, there are a lot of opportunities to find job in the USA. But are all of them legal and pay money?

Marilyn Christian :

Surely, there are a lot of opportunities to find job in the USA. But are all of them legal and pay money?

Unless a person stays in the country illegally or get him/herself entangled with shady characters, 99.99% of jobs available are legit and every job pays money.

What other method do you think the employers pay their workers if not US currency?

Hi, i am portuguese but i would love to work in the U.S, i have a degree in Paralegal and business administration, however im not sure if i can work in the US with this degree, can someone help me?

I am American  , Now Living in EU past 10 years , need a US mailbox or US address service with forwarding , anyone know one , I just need a couple of letters forwarded and most US Address providers like Earthlink.com or USAddress.com require lengthy service contracts and seem very expensive for just a couple pieces of mail ....... maybe I could pay someone to receive the mail and forward to me in EU
Thanks in advance - )))

Go to networking events if already in US.

Indeed + Linkedin are a must.

Thank you very much, Matt. You article has inspired me a lot. Yes, I am using Indeed and Monster for my professional job hunting.  When I was in Viet Nam, I Googled jobs in US, it popped out in the monitor that Indeed, but I did not know Indeed at that time, I supposed it was a fake page... When I moved to US, I know Indeed is real and it is a famous head-hunter page. Thank you again and wish you all the best to your career and life. You are so kind to share that/ Nga.

[at] Abroad123: You can pay me to forward the mail to you. I live near by Brambleton plaza (Virginia) where has a UPS office, 5 minutes walk from my rental room. About 10 mins (drive) to USPS if you would rather to send by US Postal Service. Look forward to your feedback.

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I Want To do MBBS In Abroad please help me!!

Thanks for sharing the useful links for the job seekers

I think at this time if anyone no has a job so you have to earn extra from the digital way. My idea is like a smart way. I have also done work on it and earned about $1000 in a month.

I do not recommend any service, I do not suggest any part of business, I suggest only the way of smart earning

You have to join affiliates and referral programs on different websites and platforms.

These programs way to earn extra from your efforts. These tasks are not any hard work, only share the services of the website in the social platforms. If any lead or sale the product by your affiliate link so you earn some percentage of the whole amount of product.

I have also done a good job on a website i.e medsengage.com. In this website, I was joined the affiliate program. After that shared the affiliate link on the different social platforms and get the leads and the company gives me a 20% amount of total selling amount.
You can all trying this method to earn extra If at this time you have no job. many websites are running the affiliates program. you may search on the internet.

Good Luck. :idontagree:

Moderated by Diksha 3 weeks ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct