WANTED VISA SPONSORSHIP JOB

HI I LIVE IN THE UK AND I'M LOOKING TO MOVE TO THE USA, IM LOOKING FOR A VISA SPONSORSHIP JOB IN THE USA I'M A CHEF SO IM LOOKING FOR A RESTAURANT THAT CAN SPONSOR MY VISA, THANKS. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

Hello Ray,

Well, finding a job in the USA is quite complicated, you need specific skills. As a chef, what are your specialities (some that you excel in) ?

I suggest that you read the Finding work in the USA article to get some leads and create your CV in the Jobs in USA section.

On a side note, please don't write in all caps on the internet. All caps are used to emphasise shouting.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@ray5002013 I am Asha. I am 32 years old. I want to go to a country of my choice and solve my problems. I can work hard. It is very difficult to earn money here. My mother and father take care of me. I love to make them happy. I have many hopes. Know that you can go to a good country and earn money.

I suggest that you read the Finding work in the USA article to get some leads and create your CV in the Jobs in USA section.Thank you for the helpful links.

I can work as sales man in any capacity.. My work is accompanied by that company making astronomous profits everywhere i have worked.Originally from Uganda. My English and customer care is secomd to non. Hopefully j get to live the American dream like the rest of you folks.Please hire me if interested.Thanks

@Langoya Reagan  currently  we filled up but for any  opportunity  we shall connect

I can work as sales man in any capacity.. My work is accompanied by that company making astronomous profits everywhere i have worked.Originally from Uganda. My English and customer care is secomd to non. Hopefully j get to live the American dream like the rest of you folks.Please hire me if interested.Thanks
-@Langoya Reagan

You mIght want to dial that back a bit.  Your English is not great.  Your post is littered with spelling and grammar mistakes.

Hello everyone,

Those looking for a job may create their CV in the Jobs in USA section for better exposure. You may also read the articles of the Living in the USA guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

I am closing this thread. Job hunts are not appropriate for this section (forum) of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed