WANTED VISA SPONSORSHIP JOB

HI I LIVE IN THE UK AND I'M LOOKING TO MOVE TO THE USA, IM LOOKING FOR A VISA SPONSORSHIP JOB IN THE USA I'M A CHEF SO IM LOOKING FOR A RESTAURANT THAT CAN SPONSOR MY VISA, THANKS. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

Hello Ray,

Well, finding a job in the USA is quite complicated, you need specific skills. As a chef, what are your specialities (some that you excel in) ?

I suggest that you read the Finding work in the USA article to get some leads and create your CV in the Jobs in USA section.

On a side note, please don't write in all caps on the internet. All caps are used to emphasise shouting.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@ray5002013 I am Asha. I am 32 years old. I want to go to a country of my choice and solve my problems. I can work hard. It is very difficult to earn money here. My mother and father take care of me. I love to make them happy. I have many hopes. Know that you can go to a good country and earn money.

I suggest that you read the Finding work in the USA article to get some leads and create your CV in the Jobs in USA section.Thank you for the helpful links.