Your suggestions please

Hi all,

A recruiter is offering me a CCTV engineer job in Al-jezeera construction for 400BD/m + Accommodation + Food + Medical + Transport

He is asking me to pay 300$ before the visa Process and 1200$ after getting 2 year work visa + ticket.

now i need your help.

1)how good is al-Jazeera construction co.

2)How can i realize that recruiter is not a fraud.

3)Am i getting reasonable pay.

4)how much per month BD expenditure is expected.

5)and yes how good is living in bahreen :)

My Info:
1 year work experience in GFK Etilize.
Electronics Engineering.
current location Pakistan

Thanks in advance :)

Personally I wouldn't pay up front

I dont know the company but even so.....

Tell them that if they insist that you pay - which you shouldn't
that they pay the fee and deduct a small amount out of your salary each month.

The usual process is for the employer to pay the fees not you.

employee is paying fee but he is asking for his commission and asking half of amount to be paid in my country and half will be deducted from my earnings at Bahrain.

the most specious thing is that i am unable to find any company named Al-Jazeera construction co in Bahrain.

I don't know what the usual procedure in your country is, but generally its the employer that has to pay recruiters. The employee does not need to pay anything. Do be careful.

anybody knows about Al-Jazeera construction co??.

anyways thanks for your responses :)

What I find in Bahrain and in many other countries in the region that despite the size of some big companies, they still don't have any website. So you not finding any information about the company is not something unusual. However, as many others said, the employer should pay for the fees - not you. Unless you are desperate for the job, I would turn down this offer.

Hmm well.....
Can anybody confirm me that there is any company like al jezeera construction co

I notice you switch the spelling, did you google the wrong spelling?  Al JAzeera construction Company have a website. http:/aljazeeracc.com.sa/en/

lleela wrote:

I notice you switch the spelling, did you google the wrong spelling?  Al JAzeera construction Company have a website. http:/aljazeeracc.com.sa/en/

yea but its .sa Saudi Arabia i haven't found it in Bahrain.

The problem with the phrase "Al Jazeera" is that it is a generic term that relates to the Arabian Peninsula.
You will find almost every type of business with "Al Jazeera" in its name in this part of the world. That makes is difficult to say for sure if the "Al Jazeera" we know of is the same one you are referring to.