Visas

hi there, I am from South Africa, and am applying for a non immigrant O visa. My 2 children are applying for a non immigrant ED visa, and have been accepted into a school in Phuket, and i have all the relevant documents from the school....for their acceptance.
On the visa application form it asks......"Guarantor in Thailand"........what do I write here?????

Ask in the Thailand forum where people from Thailand are more likely to see it.

whats the Thailand forum?

I wish I could help  but really dont know.

Shelleygreen wrote:

hi there, I am from South Africa, and am applying for a non immigrant O visa. My 2 children are applying for a non immigrant ED visa, and have been accepted into a school in Phuket, and i have all the relevant documents from the school....for their acceptance.
On the visa application form it asks......"Guarantor in Thailand"........what do I write here?????

If you are arriving on a non-immigrant O visa your kids can travel as your dependents. Not sure why you mention ED Visa.

Which visa application mentions "Guarantor in Thailand?" Your application or the kids.

I believe you posted earlier that you were moving here with your partner/husband?

What visa is he travelling on?

I can give you some more specific advice if you can clarify the above.

hi, not coming with fiancé, but as for the application....its the Thai Embassy visa application that the embassy here in South Africa sent me.  Its the same application form for me and the kids. they ask for the guarantor here in SA and in thailand. Not sure what they mean.
Google thai visa application for south africans, think the one im talking about will come up?

Shelleygreen wrote:

hi, not coming with fiancé, but as for the application....its the Thai Embassy visa application that the embassy here in South Africa sent me.  Its the same application form for me and the kids. they ask for the guarantor here in SA and in thailand. Not sure what they mean.
Google thai visa application for south africans, think the one im talking about will come up?

I assume you are under 50?

Can you tell me what is your reason is for coming to Thailand if not too personal(or you can PM me)? For example are you intending to work here? Because if you are you need some advice.

Can you post a link to the reference you are making about guarantor. Can't find it on Google Thailand.