Online Exit Re-entry Visa for Dependent

Tanveer Hussain wrote:

Dear Sir !
      My iqama is Valid till 18/10/1435 . Can i issue exit and reentry visa for my Son who is studying abroad till 15/10/1435 .
In abshir service i see two options to select. No of days of stay and other is return date . Which option should i select No of days or the 2nd option and write the return date.
                Kindly guide me on this ...
                         Regards
                      email : [email protected]

If you want visa to be issued just before two days of expiry of iqama then use the option of no of days and count till two days before expiry and use that. I would not advise to keep it so close though, if under any circumstance the boy was not able to come back the visa will be expired.

I go to register MOI eservices machine i.e. ebshir centers, when I keep my finger it is not reading well..What I can I do in this case..I have tried 2 to 3 times..But I failed.  It also happend with various people...why?

hrcrm wrote:

I go to register MOI eservices machine i.e. ebshir centers, when I keep my finger it is not reading well..What I can I do in this case..I have tried 2 to 3 times..But I failed.  It also happend with various people...why?

Ebshir machines are over-crowded these days. Many dirty hands and I'm sure the machine sensors are not cleaned as needed. Go to some other machine early morning.

Hi Every one,

Good Day!

Recently my family arrived in Saudi Arabia.I have already enrolled my self in MOI site.Could some one help me how can i get my family Iqamas.

Plssssssss

I was struggling to activate my account on MOI website due to crowd in Activation centers . When I went to STC(Tahaliya Signal) on King Fahad Branch Road in Olaya , I was able to activate my account in couple of minutes.
I am sharing my experience for the benefit of readers as you can try STC center if you are finding other activation centers more crowded.

I receive the following message when i log in to my absher account from www.moi.gov.sa ...if any one have any knowldge about this please guide me thank you          ((Please ensure that the job you have applied for is correct! You cannot change your job selection once you have completed your application.))

shafat wrote:

Hi Every one,

Good Day!

Recently my family arrived in Saudi Arabia.I have already enrolled my self in MOI site.Could some one help me how can i get my family Iqamas.

Plssssssss

Your family needs to a medical test and then submit all documents (your iqama copy, family's original passports with port of entry number, medical certificate etc) to jawazat in order to process the visa. Just enrolling in the MOFA site alone is not enough.

Tanveer Hussain wrote:

Dear Sir !
      My iqama is Valid till 18/10/1435 . Can i issue exit and reentry visa for my Son who is studying abroad till 15/10/1435 .
In abshir service i see two options to select. No of days of stay and other is return date . Which option should i select No of days or the 2nd option and write the return date.
                Kindly guide me on this ...
                         Regards
                      email : mksa143[at]hotmail.com

How did it go?

My Iqama is valid till 4/1/1436 and passport is valid for 5 years

When I try to issue a re-entry visa for 345 days it is giving the following error

04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE

I am afraid that you won't be able to issue the visa for more than 180 days. For this purpose, you would need to visit the separate counter in Jawazaat with supporting documents.

expat.new wrote:

I am afraid that you won't be able to issue the visa for more than 180 days. For this purpose, you would need to visit the separate counter in Jawazaat with supporting documents.

Sorry to hear this note, I can see in this thread that many people could get more than six month visa using the online.

If you are confident of seeing the notes here then I may be wrong. Honestly, I have not tried the Visa online yet so I don't have first hand experience myself.

rkla wrote:
expat.new wrote:

Sorry to hear this note, I can see in this thread that many people could get more than six month visa using the online.

If you are holding an iqama as a worker and not dependent you wont get more than 180 days ERE.If you are dependent then there is still a chance provided you give supporting documents like schooling certificates etc.

HRGuru wrote:

If you are holding an iqama as a worker and not dependent you wont get more than 180 days ERE.If you are dependent then there is still a chance provided you give supporting documents like schooling certificates etc.

But @HRGuru, if someone is holding an iqama as a worker and not dependent, he won't be able to utilize the online system to get his own ERE visa. His employer/sponsor has to do it from the different online system (Mukeem).

The current online system is new and can have some unapplied law conditions & bugs. I trust that's why people were able to get ERE for 6+ months for dependents.

A bug I discovered: Say you have just created your account on MOI. It will be unactivated yet obviously (because you didn't visit any of counters for finger scanning and thus account activation). Now install the app on your iPhone and try to log in. The app will bar your log-in asking you to visit for finger scanning.

Now try the same on iPad. Bingo! No activation required. I was able to do everything from the available options.

(P.S.: I don't know what's the status of that particular bug now. I'm talking about my experience a couple of months back).

Hope this helps someone.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

But @HRGuru, if someone is holding an iqama as a worker and not dependent, he won't be able to utilize the online system to get his own ERE visa. His employer/sponsor has to do it from the different online system (Mukeem).

The current online system is new and can have some unapplied law conditions & bugs. I trust that's why people were able to get ERE for 6+ months for dependents.

A bug I discovered: Say you have just created your account on MOI. It will be unactivated yet obviously (because you didn't visit any of counters for finger scanning and thus account activation). Now install the app on your iPhone and try to log in. The app will bar your log-in asking you to visit for finger scanning.

Now try the same on iPad. Bingo! No activation required. I was able to do everything from the available options.

(P.S.: I don't know what's the status of that particular bug now. I'm talking about my experience a couple of months back).

Hope this helps someone.

True for the first point, if he is an employee his employer only can give him.

As for the bugs I am not sure since I havent tried this in that detail yet.

I cant register
Error message: This service is unavailable, please try later.
Anybody can help

sir
i m truing two days
first 2 steps ok after trying to create account
same error message "This service is unavailable, please try later."
What Should I Do

Can anyone help me in retrieving my user ID since when i register it as a new user it tells me that my ID has already been created but when i try it through forgot password it tells me that the user account doesnt exist......
I know this is confusing but what should i do since the helpline number is not working and i need to do it asap...

Adnan_q wrote:

Can anyone help me in retrieving my user ID since when i register it as a new user it tells me that my ID has already been created but when i try it through forgot password it tells me that the user account doesnt exist......
I know this is confusing but what should i do since the helpline number is not working and i need to do it asap...

Use the password rest link:
https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/static/resetpassword

Dear All,

Please guide me, I received two message from Moi.gov.sa on my mobile.

1st one is about activation code.
2nd one is: "Your account has been activated, www.moi.gov.sa"

but i did not receive any 3rd message regarding my login & password information.

Could you please guide me, Why i didn't receive 3rd message.

Waiting.....

saad2411 wrote:

Dear All,

Please guide me, I received two message from Moi.gov.sa on my mobile.

1st one is about activation code.
2nd one is: "Your account has been activated, www.moi.gov.sa"

but i did not receive any 3rd message regarding my login & password information.

Could you please guide me, Why i didn't receive 3rd message.

Waiting.....

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/static/resetpassword

Use this link. In the last step, you'll know your user id ans password

Its Done, Thank you very much dear

Dear All,

I need help:

I registered and activated EServices at moi.gov.sa.  Under Dependent Services, I see my wife and children details listed.  When I click on say my Child name, besides, other details, it shows the old (expired) multiple exit/reentry visa and gives me option to either print it or cancel it.  I want to issue new exit/reentry for my family, but I don't see an option and don't know how to go about it?

Please help.

Dears,

I did registration for my uncle, I have completed all steps and activation message also received.

The problem here is whenever I try to login using the username and password which I created it gives me "invalid username". IF I try to reset password it gives me the same username and dose same even after changing the password. The same problem I'm facing with another user.

If you have any solution it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

quest1 wrote:

Dears,

I did registration for my uncle, I have completed all steps and activation message also received.

The problem here is whenever I try to login using the username and password which I created it gives me "invalid username". IF I try to reset password it gives me the same username and dose same even after changing the password. The same problem I'm facing with another user.

If you have any solution it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

The password is case sensitive. One/more of the characters is capital.

They have a bug there. If the password is entered without taking care of upper/lower case, it will tell you 'Invalid UserName'.

blue7ind wrote:

Dear All,

I need help:

I registered and activated EServices at moi.gov.sa.  Under Dependent Services, I see my wife and children details listed.  When I click on say my Child name, besides, other details, it shows the old (expired) multiple exit/reentry visa and gives me option to either print it or cancel it.  I want to issue new exit/reentry for my family, but I don't see an option and don't know how to go about it?

Please help.

Will anyone please suggest how to resolve this?

Are your very sure the previous ERE has expired?

If yes, there's another bug in their system.

Try cancelling that ERE and issuing a new.
(Note: ERE cancellation charges may apply which I'm not sure of).

or

Ask your company mandoob to do it

or

Visit Jawazat in person.

Thank you for the suggestions.

The previous ERE expired last July and it is still displayed under visa details of the dependent.  When I try to cancel it, I am getting a message stating that I am not authorized to do it.

Got to check with Mandoop else should visit Jawazat.

Thanks again.

this is shahid this servis is good for eveary one .

thanks for this servis & pasport office team

shahid

make re entry visa for my family.what is the procdure through the net?

Thank you very much Mr. Shariq (shariq.syed101) for your highly useful posts.
I have just registered in the moui website and have to activate it now.
Referring to your comments shown below
------------------------------------------------------------
Third way is through ur bank account, if you have activated online banking in your bank account, you will be  able to get registered and activate easily through ur laptop or mobile..

Recommendation :-
If you have a bank account in Rajhi bank, riyadh bank or NCB al ahli bank, just activate ur online banking and get registered online from there.. This is the best way..
------------------------------------------------------------
I have an online banking account with the Al-Rajhi bank. I logged in to my Al-Rajhi account and have been looking for the option to activate my moi account (which I have just created but is not yet active); yet I could not find aby clue about how to activate it through the A-Rajhi online banking web site.

Could you please guide me in more details (which option I have to take or click on which item) how can I activate it through the Al-Rajhi online banking, as you have explained in your post

Also, I am not able to understand, why did you not go for activation using the on line banking, when you were undergoing so much sufferings with you fingerprints information in the system.

Thanks & regards,
Mazhar

Thanks everyone.

I found the answer to my query about the activation in the MOI FAQ website. The item:

'How could I activate my account in the Ministry's portal through Al Rajhi Bank? '

The link:

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p … Home/FAQs/

However, I am apprehensive about the fingreprints issue. Last month when I went on a short visit to India from Saudia Arabia on an exit-entry visa, I had problem at the Saudi immigration counter at the airport. Thy told me, my fingerprint is not available in the system. Later they let me go after sending me in another queue, trying one more time but yet could not succeed, then asked few questions and let me go. I am apprehensive about this and need to confirm my fingerpints status in the system. I had already gone through the execrcise of recording my fingerprints and ratina at a suudi passport office at Al-Khobar around 5 years back. Can anyone throw more light on this issue.

PS: Kindly note, the activation process using the A-Rajhi bank account is only availabe throught he phone banking or through the ATM. It can not be done through internet as suggested by some members earlier.

Sincerely,
Mazhar

i just want a visa extension for my son who are studying in the Philippines so he can come back and visit us next month.

How can i apply for the visa extension for my son? it was expired last Sept. 22, 2013 its more than 2 months now, he wants to come next month Dec 26, 2013. thank you.

2063839928 wrote:

How can i apply for the visa extension for my son? it was expired last Sept. 22, 2013 its more than 2 months now, he wants to come next month Dec 26, 2013. thank you.

Was he in Philippines while on exit reentry ? If so since two months already passed you cannot extend it, you need to apply for new visa again as dependent so that he can come back.

It displays ""04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE""
even though I just renewed my Iqana for One year Just a week back.

I just  renewed my Iqama (residence permit) for One year.
And I want to send my family back to  continue their studies as before.

I Mean, on One year  Exit Re-entry.

Before I make  Exit Re-entry for my family  for One Year through Jawazath  (passport Office).
But now these Jawazath are asking to apply through Internet.
I already had my Account  through MUbashir (On-line)
But when I apply for 345 days then 320 days and even 300 days and the online application is not accepting any above figures.

as I say ""OK""  it dispalys
"04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE""

And I just renewed my Iqama.

so please let me know what went wrong or what to do ?

adnan11_in wrote:

It displays ""04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE""
even though I just renewed my Iqana for One year Just a week back.

I just  renewed my Iqama (residence permit) for One year.
And I want to send my family back to  continue their studies as before.

I Mean, on One year  Exit Re-entry.

Before I make  Exit Re-entry for my family  for One Year through Jawazath  (passport Office).
But now these Jawazath are asking to apply through Internet.
I already had my Account  through MUbashir (On-line)
But when I apply for 345 days then 320 days and even 300 days and the online application is not accepting any above figures.

as I say ""OK""  it dispalys
"04052 - WARNING - VISA EXPIRES AFTER RESIDENCE""

And I just renewed my Iqama.

so please let me know what went wrong or what to do ?

Try again tomorrow.

If you face the same error, try with 6 months without clicking the last step button.

Sir
but I want the Exit Re-entry for One year not Six months.

adnan11_in wrote:

Sir
but I want the Exit Re-entry for One year not Six months.

:) I said just 'TRY'. Just to see if you get the same error.

Through visiting them, Jawazat used to give a max of 6 months Exit Re-entry (in normal cases) since many many years. In special cases, they gave 01 year (like you did in past).

When they launched the online system, some people were able to get 6+ months. I believe that was a bug in the system that was resolved later.

Anyway, if you're unable to get it through online, you have to get back to them and tell tham that it's a special case and you'd need the visa for one complete year.

that's good forum to discuss problems and issues while living abroad.