Urgent help

I sent my C.V to a hotel in London , they sent me an application and ask me some papers to send by e-mail , then they accept me to work in the hotel but first must communicate with BRITISH IMMIGRATION to send them all my papers then they ask me (labour processing approval certificate fee: 265GBP by western union to address :102 frimley house 5 the parade , high street frimley , surrey GU16 7JQ.
So it logic to send that fees without make any interview with British Embassy ? and what about that address is correct or not ?

I will be wary of handing over money without checking who you dealing with. Just saying! Google this address and check with Border Agency too.

Thanks nadineuk

mostafa zaghlol wrote:

I sent my C.V to a hotel in London , they sent me an application and ask me some papers to send by e-mail , then they accept me to work in the hotel but first must communicate with BRITISH IMMIGRATION to send them all my papers then they ask me (labour processing approval certificate fee: 265GBP by western union to address :102 frimley house 5 the parade , high street frimley , surrey GU16 7JQ.
So it logic to send that fees without make any interview with British Embassy ? and what about that address is correct or not ?

I actually have the same story regarding this but am still having second thoughts cause I received an email  from a company in The states (headstrong Ltd)stating that I have to send some documents/papers via email, then it says there that they will get back to me after sending the said documents and they will send me the working details without any interview from the HR. But prior to their message, I sent my CV to a BPO company in Albania but surprisingly, the company is based in The states. They gave me the address but tried to google map it but I can't actually locate the company on that area. The company does exist but in a different address. So right now am still uncertain about this. And it will certainly be a cause of identity theft if i said them my passport and my other documents. So much better if you seek for more information about your company first before sending them the said fees. Try contacting the  British Embassy in your country.

You just need to be careful and alert. As its not easy applying from abroad, this is where the scammers take advantage.
So if you get asked to send large amounts of money, you need to think whether this is all on board.

Certainly do ask questions here as someone out there may have gone through a similar experience and could warn you of the dangers out there.

If you can do as much research as possible about the company you're appying with, that certainly helps.

Good luck.. :)

J

Same here, have that experience not once but twice. They said that I am hired, but in the end they are asking me to deposit money. The first time is for processing and the second time is for the accommodation. But from there, I realized that involving money for this kind of transaction is a scam. Im sure they can handle those fees if they wanted and deduct them after they hire you from there.

Hi,

If they ask a deposit it is not worth to try if I were you I would have complain to the work and pension department. This practice is not right at all.

Take care

Loetitia

Thank you all !!!