Emirati boss is picking on my girlfriend...

Good day to everyone. I joined this forum to seek help for my gf. Well the boss that we are talking about liked her, he did indecent proposals and tried to take advantage of her. She rejected him of all the proposals and luckily she wasn't taken advantage of. But after that he started to make things hard for her. He threatened her that he can make things hard for us and give us problems (for he is a local and we aren't married yet). She is now being transferred to different branches every two weeks, it is just her second month at her job and this is the fourth branch and the recent transfer is in one of the farthest branch. Each staff in every branch has an idea why all these things are happenning to her - because she rejected the guy.

The boss is also known for not obliging in what is written in the contract. He makes his staff work for extra hours without OT pay. We've been thinking of bringing up this concern to UAE Labor office because I've heard a lot of good things about that office. But for this guy, I think it is not a good idea. I've found out that this guy has "something" and that anyone who files a case against him doesn't succeed even if the person has evidence and proof (pertaining to the unpaid OT hours). Also there is a previous staff who was good enough to land a better job where he can waive the ban but the boss didn't signed the release paper and he cancelled the employee's visa and the poor employee was sent back home.

The only thing that I'm thinking of right now is to seek help from a Sheik's office. I don't know how should I do it or if it is possible because I want her out of that company and l hope she finds another job with a decent boss.

Thank you all.

Its good that she refused her boss' proposal. But for me theres nothing more mportant than dignity. Its better for her to resign right away and ask help from womens welfare association..  wht the point of staying if u have been verbally harassed by the employer. Its time for filipinos to realize how arab thinks. If this was done to an arab indian or any muslim lady. She will definitely resign right away.

But she is worried about resigning because she might get banned and sent back home. She wants to stay here with me.

If you both are willing to take the next step, take it.  Get married legally, register it.  Then you will have all the legal backing if someone harrasses her.  She can quit the job and be on your sponsorship for a while.  Look for another job later.