Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

Most welcome....

Vido!
you still alive ?  any proposed date for january meet ?

or is it gonna be in feb ?

Hello!

I hope there will be something soon, I'll join you inshaAllah!

Have a good day,

N-

jassim123 wrote:

can i join u guys im omani but want to meet expats introduce to new people make friends

Feel free to join the forthcoming get together ... Keep an eye on the forum for the proposed timing :)

gasbum wrote:

Hello!

I'm finally in Oman! I'm hoping to join the next get together.. I live in Sohar but hopefully I would already have my driver's license by then.

Feel free to join the forthcoming get together ... Keep an eye on the forum for the proposed timing :)

schaz wrote:

Vido!

Yes Man ... I'm still alive and kicking :D quite busy lately.

The next get together will be in February, will let you know the timing soon.

Nurelia wrote:

Hello!

I hope there will be something soon, I'll join you inshaAllah!

Have a good day,

N-

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Vido!

Yes Man ... I'm still alive and kicking :D quite busy lately.

The next get together will be in February, will let you know the timing soon.

Vido, Lau is flying to KL on 28th Jan and will be back 3rd week of Feb......pre departure or welcome back????

Hello everyone

My name is Mohamed and I am an expat living in Suwaiq. I am glad to have come across this post and to realize that there is a regular meet up for expats. It's really what I appreciate so much. It's a great pleasure meeting you all. It's the first time I see this and really want to take part of your next meet up. So what should I do? Will I be able to receive an alert on that via my email or how do things go exactly?

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

mohamedsaphir wrote:

Hello everyone

My name is Mohamed and I am an expat living in Suwaiq. I am glad to have come across this post and to realize that there is a regular meet up for expats. It's really what I appreciate so much. It's a great pleasure meeting you all. It's the first time I see this and really want to take part of your next meet up. So what should I do? Will I be able to receive an alert on that via my email or how do things go exactly?

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Most welcome Mohammed!

If you are subscribed to this thread you will receive email alerts for new posts in this forum and you are welcome to participate. Meet-ups are discussed here only as well as the venue and the time. We normally meet in Muscat, hope you have the time to come over.

Hexe!!
I wonder how come I don't know when Lau is flying but you  :o Well, the meet would be CLEANER is LAU is not there  ;)

Thank you Hexebella. Very kind of you ! Looking forward to hearing more details about the meet up soon.

hexebella wrote:

Vido, Lau is flying to KL on 28th Jan and will be back 3rd week of Feb......pre departure or welcome back????

Hexebella ... Meeting Before Jan 28th is quite difficult for me, but we can arrange a meet up some time early March.

For February, we can set a gathering around the first week of Feb if this is ok with everyone; I shall be proposing a date soon but as usual if you guys wish to take the initiative and propose a date and time you are more than welcome to do so :)

schaz wrote:

Hexe!!
I wonder how come I don't know when Lau is flying but you  :o Well, the meet would be CLEANER is LAU is not there  ;)

Schaz you have to gossip sometimes so you know what is happening to whom and what!

what do you mean "Cleaner"???????

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Hexebella ... Meeting Before Jan 28th is quite difficult for me, but we can arrange a meet up some time early March.

For February, we can set a gathering around the first week of Feb if this is ok with everyone; I shall be proposing a date soon but as usual if you guys wish to take the initiative and propose a date and time you are more than welcome to do so :)

Vido, can we make it 2nd week.....got events until 7th Feb......

Can I come too.

hexebella wrote:

Yes of course we can ... Can you propose a date suitable for you?! That would be great :)

hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

Hexe!!

Schaz you have to gossip sometimes so you know what is happening to whom and what!

Well,
That's one tough task to do.................... I wish I would have been trained for gossiping :D

schaz wrote:

Hexe!!

Thanks for the compliments, Schaz.
I'm flattered. Flattery gets u everywhere.

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Yes of course we can ... Can you propose a date suitable for you?! That would be great :)

Let the Bella call the shots this time.

LauIsBack wrote:

Let the Bella call the shots this time.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do ;)

Enjoy your holiday buddy and see you soon when you are back to lovely Muscat :D

So there is a meeting happening in Muscat, behind my back...........  :(  Can I join too.... pretty please  :D

Because you turned your back Rammy......I know, busy playing chess.

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

Hexe!!

Well,
That's one tough task to do.................... I wish I would have been trained for gossiping :D

It's natural human instinct Schaz, no training required :P

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

I think this coming week would be fine, the 7th Feb event got moved, so I don't need to work during the weekend.

So Hexe, is the date of the catchup going to be the 7th ?? Friday Eve..... hmmm...... Why does my mind fail to accept that Saturday is a holiday  :/

No fridays please. That's either my race day or a diving day.......!! 

Humble request!!  :cheers:

Rammy87 wrote:

So Hexe, is the date of the catchup going to be the 7th ?? Friday Eve..... hmmm...... Why does my mind fail to accept that Saturday is a holiday  :/

I didn't say 7th.....1st week would be fine now as my event on 7th got moved.....if weekday is the preference of majority, let's make the timing earlier, the hexe should be in bed by 22:00H max 23:00H :sleep

hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

I didn't say 7th.....1st week would be fine now as my event on 7th got moved.....if weekday is the preference of majority, let's make the timing earlier, the hexe should be in bed by 22:00H max 23:00H :sleep

the bella is a high achiever and disciplined.

I am willing to join in this time, as well. Please let me know when and where I have to show my scary face :D

Hi Guys, Good Day to you all and sorry for my late response.

What about meeting on Saturday February 08, 2014 08:00PM at the Crepe Café (The new one in Ghala at Al Asala Towers, the service road off the Sultan Qaboos Highway)?!

So far confirmed from my end !

Ummm..... Saturday..... I might be a touch late as I have to fulfill my responsibilities of being a chess teacher :)

can somebody post a snapshot of the location on google maps. So I can understand where it is exactly.

VidoDido wrote:

Hi Guys, Good Day to you all and sorry for my late response.

What about meeting on Saturday February 08, 2014 08:00PM at the Crepe Café (The new one in Ghala at Al Asala Towers, the service road off the Sultan Qaboos Highway)?!

:sosad: 50/50 for me............Sunday is first day of the week, 10pm my bedtime :sosad:
Just out of curiosity, why 8PM is the favorite timing?

LauIsBack wrote:
hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

the bella is a high achiever and disciplined.

hexebella is a day and sun person, at sundown, battery drained :sosad:

schaz wrote:

So far confirmed from my end !

Sounds Great  :top:

Rammy87 wrote:

Ummm..... Saturday..... I might be a touch late as I have to fulfill my responsibilities of being a chess teacher :)

Master, Keep in touch and let me know what time you gonna make it  ;)

harshuch wrote:

can somebody post a snapshot of the location on google maps. So I can understand where it is exactly.

Here you go The Crepe Cafe

hexebella wrote:

:sosad: 50/50 for me............Sunday is first day of the week, 10pm my bedtime :sosad:
Just out of curiosity, why 8PM is the favorite timing?

That's why I was trying to let you propose the date and time to make sure that it suits you. But anyway, you may pop in for some time and leave whenever you wish to catch your bed time. Let me know if you gonna make it!

Why its 8:00PM?!!! You will know the answer when we meet up  :D:P