Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

Rammy87 wrote:

Hey Vido,

It was nice to catch up yesterday.... :D Will have to look up the kite gliding thing ;)

It was nice to see you too Man ... Here you go the link ;) ... Sounds really exciting :D

schaz wrote:

Vido!
My appologizes!  I tried to turn the car while returning from office :) but seriously cudn't managed that time :)
!!!

Gonna meet you in a day or two for a casual cup of coffee!!

No worries Buddy ... Will catch up later :)

You know that I'm always up for cup :D:P

See you soon :)

Thanks for the message, hopefully we could meet soon

Hi Vido!
When's the fortunate date of the November'13 meeting.

Lets catch up soon.

Hey Guys ... Here I'm :)

What about the coming Saturday November 09?! we can meet up in the evening some time :)

Sounds good to me.

Venue to be decided by Vido. My suggestion for the time is 8pm.

Hey Guys ... Here is the plan for our coming meet up; will meet at Starbucks (Qurum Beach Road) on Saturday November 09, 2013 @ 08:00PM!

Please post a note in here if you are planning to join us :)

Looking forward to see the regulars as well as some new friends :)

Hmmm.... Saturday 8:00 pm..... I'll confirm closer to the date.

Rammy87 wrote:

Hmmm.... Saturday 8:00 pm..... I'll confirm closer to the date.

Ok busy Man ;)

Ha ha..... I am actually having some plans this weekend.... but I should be able to make it :D

Im in as well "Inshalah" :)

Sounds Good ... Looking forward to see you all :)

We are organizing a sales blitz in sohar on sunday might sleep over in the resort on saturday, will miss this one again:(.

hexebella wrote:

We are organizing a sales blitz in sohar on sunday might sleep over in the resort on saturday, will miss this one again:(.

Certainly you will be missed ... Let's us know whenever you have some free time, it would be great to catch up after such long time :)

Cheers :)

Great Idea!!

i am not yet settled down in Muscat but expecting in Dec. ...see u guys in next get together.....

Satya

Dear Satya,
Welcome to Oman and you're more than welcome to join the EB community get together.

Thanks Schaz.

I will be moving to Sohar next month and I'm looking forward to joining everyone, hopefully by January.

hi..m new to this country n city..living in muscat nw..wld like to kwn new ppl around me..

Yeah...It seems I'm a bit late to join, Anyways It seems a very good Idea to have a monthly get together kindly let me know any thing like such, My email ID : [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Vido!
So when's the December meeting date and where would be the venue!!

Ha ha :)

vido...  VidooOO.... VidoOOOOOOOOO!!! :blink:

Nah... I think Vido is still the best man for the job.... imagine, if the organiser doesnt turn up :P:lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152024156891391&set=gm.363852573760957&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Actually ... I do agree with Hllau9 ;)

Schaz; Would you mind organizing December's gathering?! I think this is the only way to ensure that you would remember and turn up :lol:

Sorry guys I have been missing on the forum over the past weeks ... Quite a busy life lately :)

Quite some bashing already eh......  :mad:

I am actually at Marmul till this weekend and will return back by Saturday. We can patch up next week.

Vido! The planner is always you :) ,,....hence it goes to you..,...  and above all, you know very well how much i love arabs now...     :D  especially EGYPT.... im guessing that i'll definitely be there inshalah by early  next year...

So lets plan for the December gathering and meet!!!

nice one

Vido do something....I'm off this week, I have the time!!!!

hexebella wrote:

Hexe... post a time your available and I'm sure the rest of the group will quickly agree... You know Vido is extremely busy these days scaling the mountains of Oman.  :one

How about Tikki Bar, InterContinental Hotel on Thursday Evening (26.12.2013) ..... 7:30pm..... If its fine with the rest, we could have an event there.

I can make it..........and timing is purrrrfect!

@Hlau, let me know if you need a lift.

This is what you get from your "bold" ideas........ :dumbom:

You should have used a MAN.... instead of a FEM  :D

hllau9 wrote:

hoho, I'm back, the new hllau9.

my account got terminated, I guess, due to my bold profile picture, no love lost.

I'm in.

I did warn you about the consequences..... So you start from scratch ..... but yeah like your bold streak  :cool::top:

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Hexe... post a time your available and I'm sure the rest of the group will quickly agree... You know Vido is extremely busy these days scaling the mountains of Oman.  :one

How about Tikki Bar, InterContinental Hotel on Thursday Evening (26.12.2013) ..... 7:30pm..... If its fine with the rest, we could have an event there.

Great ... Thanks Ram for taking the initiative  :thanks:

I'm surely in  :)

Vido!
I am...............

may be IN too :D  hehehhehehe

schaz wrote:

Vido!
I am...............

Man ... You know me by now!!! With all due respect to whatever you say on the forum; I won't trust any of it till I see you coming to the meet up. I don't believe you Man  :lol::idontagree::P

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Vido!
I am...............

Man ... You know me by now!!! With all due respect to whatever you say on the forum; I won't trust any of it till I see you coming to the meet up. I don't believe you Man  :lol::idontagree::P

I don't believe myself either :D however ... INSHALAH..... this week you're gonna see me....!!!

Now Rammy, up to you if you will take Lau's creative ideas :D