Persian community and Houla in Muscat and Oman

Dear everyone,

currently I am looking to connect to the Persian and Houla community in Muscat/Oman. My purpose is business related and a business study.

When I say Persians I mean Iranians/Persians who mostly liver permanently in Muscat/Oman but do still have trade links with Iran and know the business environment of Oman well.

I am very grateful for any help and any introduction or email made and received.

Thanks,

Rosi

Hi Rosi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Are you looking for business partners or searching for information to settle a business in Muscat. These information might help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

thanks for your message.

I'm working on a market research study for a client who has several questions regarding the Iranian diaspora in Muscat. Based on the results of the study and interview they will consider different business options.hence I'm looking in particular key influentials among them.

Do you happen to belong to these communities or know some of them?

Thanks a lot:)

Rosi

Hi Rosi,

Maybe you can post an advert in the Looking for testimonies in Muscat section.

You may have a look at the Muscat expatriates network as well.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Rosi,

I do not know what exactly you are looking for nut, as an Iranian and being here in Muscat near 4 years, maybe I could be helpful in your case.

Regards.

Hi Kamran,

thanks a lot for your reply and indeed I believe you can be of help. Basically I am working on a market research study for a leading international marketing company that has several questions about the Iranian Diaspora living in Iran. Diaspora can be people who lived there for decades and may be nationalized but euqally  Iranians who live, work and study there temporarily. The idea is to help the client to identify potential business opportunities in Oman and with Iranian diaspora with this study.

Hence I would be more then grateful if either I could ask you a few questions either via email or Skype or if you can point me to other individuals. One of the clients requests is also that I identify key influentials among the Iranian Diaspora in Oman/Muscat.

Please let me know if you are still okay to assist me. I would very much appreciate it.

Have a good evening

Closed