Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

hexebella wrote:
hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:

Lau and all,
Here we done here....  Friday Evening - probably around 7 or 8, come to 'the waves' (as i have shifted there  :D ) or Almouj golf club - coffee area.................

The "GURL"!
your presence will add a value.....

Cheers!

Guys, you think we will find a physical human being? Or a spiritual being?

That was a fantastic evening guys, indeed lovely  bonding......thanks to Schaz for organizing! :top:

So finally you managed to meet the elusive Shaz  :top::joking:

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
hexebella wrote:

That was a fantastic evening guys, indeed lovely  bonding......thanks to Schaz for organizing! :top:

First ever phantom EB get-together.

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
hexebella wrote:

All of us did....you forget that you were there and Lau as well.....you even spilled the coffee on your shirt....if it was not you whose spirit was that? :/

hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

All of us did....you forget that you were there and Lau as well.....you even spilled the coffee on your shirt....if it was not you whose spirit was that? :/

very vivid.

lol..... I was already having coffee with someone ... ka-chink  :cool: .... and unless it was an apparition or something.... I positively was absent.

special someone.

LauIsBack wrote:

special someone.

nah, just a group from work....

Gentlemen....or gentleboys? Whatever.....rammy is leaving on 3rd week of May......1st weekend is approaching....can we put proposals for the next event.....this time physical meeting.....no soul meet, no spiritual meet, no astral projection.  :mad: I already put my suggestion....to the green mountain......any other suggestion please

I'm ok with mountains of any color.

I tried river/mountain trekking last year and i told myself never again! I nearly fell off the cliff

hexebella wrote:

Gentlemen....or gentleboys? Whatever.....rammy is leaving on 3rd week of May......1st weekend is approaching....can we put proposals for the next event.....this time physical meeting.....no soul meet, no spiritual meet, no astral projection.  :mad: I already put my suggestion....to the green mountain......any other suggestion please

The coming weekend, I'm busy during the day on Friday but free on Friday evening and Saturday ... What's happening to our Karaoke Night, I miss the voice of Rammy singing  :lol:

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

The coming weekend, I'm busy during the day on Friday but free on Friday evening and Saturday ... What's happening to our Karaoke Night, I miss the voice of Rammy singing  :lol:

Rammy is gonna sing this:

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

Ha ha... what is that?? Children's carols....  :rolleyes: 

But coming back to the main discussion thread.... I have a few relatives staying over at my place, so I am kinda tied down to "return within the same day destination" radius. So why don't we have an event such as bowling, karaoke, movie etc.....  :D

that's Aerosmith's classic: DREAM ON

Argh!
You guys woke me up again...   :whistle:

Anyone wanna join for Dubai this weekend ???    :D

anyone to join Schaz in his trip to the Las Vegas of the Middle East?

LauIsBack wrote:

LaU!
I ain't gonna take u with me.......   :joking:  I have enough of Japanese...   :lol:

schaz wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

LaU!
I ain't gonna take u with me.......   :joking:  I have enough of Japanese...   :lol:

Thanks for seeing me as a Japanese, Schaz. Is that supposed to b a compliment?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f-kOhBdHiiY/T3rgdG6rvmI/AAAAAAAABGc/oxNa9FE89T4/s1600/laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Whateva u take as.......   neee hawww  :D

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Karaoke is easy.....just set the date....not this week but maybe next week, i am also busy this weekend, work related as usual.....LET'S MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!! :o:o:o

schaz wrote:

Argh!
You guys woke me up again...   :whistle:

Anyone wanna join for Dubai this weekend ???    :D

My spirit will be with you Schaz....anywhere in this planet....or even in the universe :gloria:gloria:gloria

hey guys... new in here.. would like to join u guys as well :)

LauIsBack wrote:
VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Rammy is gonna sing this:

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

I want to hear the melody of this composition

hexebella wrote:
VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Karaoke is easy.....just set the date....not this week but maybe next week, i am also busy this weekend, work related as usual.....LET'S MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!! :o:o:o

Sure.... looks like people want to hear me sing....  :top: I'll fix up a date and hopefully we'll keep it during the week .... how does Monday sound to everyone??

saah390 wrote:

hey guys... new in here.. would like to join u guys as well :)

Welcome Saah! You can definitely join us....but take note....we crucify the architects!!!!

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
VidoDido wrote:

Sure.... looks like people want to hear me sing....  :top: I'll fix up a date and hopefully we'll keep it during the week .... how does Monday sound to everyone??

Rami, I think you forget that we agreed to make it on a Wednesday night during the bbq night.  The next day is thursday so one day to suffer at work then another weekend.

Nope didnt forget but was just checking if people were fine for Monday....... Wednesday is fine too...........so that should be the 7th of May, 2014.... :)

lol...will take care of that..
BTW mia its me anees

Rammy87 wrote:

Nope didnt forget but was just checking if people were fine for Monday....... Wednesday is fine too...........so that should be the 7th of May, 2014.... :)

Cool! I'm in....

saah390 wrote:

lol...will take care of that..
BTW mia its me anees

I know it's you Anees :thanks:
Welcome to EB!
We execute the architects....you have 2 options, crucifixion or guillotine :lol:

Karaoke sounds fine.just confirm the place, date and time.see ya

I'm in as well for May 07, 2014 ... What about meeting at around 7:30PM? Is that ok with everyone?

I am in this time :D ..... ..    !!!!

Further Lets confirm a BBQ plan and a late night (Probably a camp night) get together at Sifat - al sheikh beach on 14th of May (As planned earlier). I will only make this happen if Vido is available, however i know all the other fellas will be certainly in.....!!!

Confirm please!!!!

schaz wrote:

Further Lets confirm a BBQ plan and a late night (Probably a camp night) get together at Sifat - al sheikh beach on 14th of May (As planned earlier). I will only make this happen if Vido is available, however i know all the other fellas will be certainly in.....!!!

Confirm please!!!!

Sorry Man, But I'm out of the Country on that weekend (May 15-17) ... By the way, May 14 is a Wednesday ;)

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Confirm please!!!!

Sorry Man, But I'm out of the Country on that weekend (May 15-17) ... By the way, May 14 is a Wednesday ;)

Aight then Vido!
I'll see if all the other fellas (and the GURL) agrees, then we'll proceed with, else i will propose it the other week afterwards inshalah.

VidoDido wrote:

I'm in as well for May 07, 2014 ... What about meeting at around 7:30PM? Is that ok with everyone?

7:30 PM is fine by me on the 7th of May, 2014..... If everyone is OK with that, I will talk to my friend and book the place, remember the place is not very big and we don't want to hamper their business plans, so please be sure about attending.

Shaz cant do anything beyond the 3rd week of May, 2014. So have fun if the camping does go through.....

VidoDido wrote:

I'm fine with it.

schaz wrote:
VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Confirm please!!!!

Aight then Vido!
I'll see if all the other fellas (and the GURL) agrees, then we'll proceed with, else i will propose it the other week afterwards inshalah.

The GURL's spirit is always present :gloria

H? Guys!
I'm turkish house wife.
We are staying AlKhuwair
I'm cake designer
Looking för something special and can't find it?
Gluten free, cupcakes and Speedy birthday cakes
You can give an order..
My page;
Facebook:  muscatpatisserie
Instagram: muscat_patisserie

selfspirit wrote:

H? Guys!
I'm turkish house wife.
We are staying AlKhuwair
I'm cake designer
Looking för something special and can't find it?
Gluten free, cupcakes and Speedy birthday cakes
You can give an order..
My page;
Facebook:  muscatpatisserie
Instagram: muscat_patisserie

My dear this is  :offtopic:
You can search or start forum related to that topic.....we are discussing and planning events here...you are most welcome to join.