[EXPAT BLOG Meet up] on 01/10 at 6 pm - shatti al qurrum beach, Muscat

Hi all, i am just trying to poll around to see if people would be interested in a little meet up in Muscat Oman to make this virtual community experience even more real!! Once I get the appropriate response, I would circle back with those who expressed interest with date, time and venue info. PM's preferred, privacy ensured.

Hello River_Guy,
That' a very good idea. If you'd like I can pin your message so it will be better noticed by forumers. What do you think?
Arlette

Hi sure, sounds technical but please go ahead:)! Thanks and regards.

Hey hey,.... I think that is a good idea (River_guy).
lets announce it louder plz (FeeAcer).

I'm ready @ anytime,... buzz me @ 96123588; cheers !!!

AM INTERESTED : [email protected]

I am also appreciate and intrested.

Thank you all who responded. 

I would like to give someone else the mantle of organizing the meet up as I am due to leave Muscat shortly. But it was great knowing you all. Thanks.

Anything happened to the idea.

Hi,
I'm keen to meetup as i just mooved to Oman and currently living and working in Sohar and experience great difficulty getting in touch with expats,long hrs to blame but keeps me busy,thursday evening and fridays would be ideal for me to travel to Muskat to meet up with all.....

May you all have awsome days ahead

Nick

i m game for this idea.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN...........

Friends that is that is a very good idea..lets join hands and prepare for the event.

You guys should decide on a date, time, theme (activity) and location! than your proposal will attract more people

i m also interested. I m in Mascate but will soon move to Sohar to stay there for at least a year and a half. But i m sure i ll be able to travel to mascate to meet up with you guys.
Anyone knows a nice place to meet? (i am new and know much things yet ;p) why not friday evenning 3rd september? or is it too soon? later?

Marco

Great Idea , however i beleive 3rd september will be too early and more over many expats are flying to their home country during Eid vacations and would be busy packing during this weekend , I propose friday the 1st of October at some ones home or at a beach.
are we all game????:)

Steven

G8t I am int'd and let me know more details

ok i put it in my agenda,
i ll be in sohar by then, but i should be able to come back for the week ends

Great so Friday the 1st of October is final, lets meet up at 6 PM in shatti al qurrum beach, we will decide on a spot there, meanwhile lets exchange our GSM numbers my number is : 99313320, I would also suggest to adervertise this event as much as possible so that we a have good turn out.

Cheers

Hi River_guy
I am interested, hope it will be after 23rd September, I will be back to Muscat at that time
regards
Suzaan

Guys please respond and advertise also share your phone numbers, 1st of October,2010 is our first meet.

cheers!

Great idea.Hope to hear about it whenever it is organised.

i am civil engineer having 2 year experince in site execution from india,
can anybody tells me what will be salary per month for such position in oman

Welcome to Expat-blog, Salunkheky! :)

You should start a new topic in the Oman forum.

In this current discussion, you are off topic.

Thanks

Let us meet in Shati Al Qurum beach in 1st October evening .... But how we will get together
ra

hi
I am very interested to attend the first meeting
Great idea
A

Sounds nice... Might come by and check it out :)