Male looking for male freindship

hi
I am Male 27 yrs old
I like to have expat male over 45+ yrs old

waiting your message

Welcome to Expat.com legand22 :)

You can post an advert on Muscat Classifieds Page Category>Personal>Men seeking men. This might help you.

Regards

you are welcome
we can exchange email if it is okay with you!!

why male not female? :)

waw rarely searching about male ummmm

man to man i think we have no one here 45 yod but why man seeking man :/

Its pretty obvious that he's Gay and is looking for male companionship. I don't think you would find any on Forums like this one. This is a very taboo subject in Oman as the lifestyle is very different, but a lot of closet-gays exist in any community.

Why not hop out on the weekends to places that are usually patronized by the gay community? I heard that quite a few gather at the Intercontinental hotel's Pub on w'ends. Not sure if this is mere rumor or if its true... give it a try!! Have a swinging time!!

hehehehehe
Perhaps it's strange
And looking for a friend only. Do not rush to judging it ^^

yeah, i agree that its not a shame having a male friend, at least its not exploitive than having a female one who spoils all your money, loool
I am from here looking for male friendship :)

Max, you were warned. Expat.com is not a dating website. Good bye.

GOOD LUCK

Regards

I agree with the member Tanii..i'm not sure from she got the info from, but its right.. so go ahead.. all the very best...

i dont mentioned any thing related to sex or gay
so why some down , [Moderated] understand it from negative side

its so funny

relation ship dont mean only sex
[Moderated]

Hey legand22,

welcome again friend...it is really strong :rolleyes: what you had replay...!!!

i don't want replay to you like what you replied because we will be like Tom and Jerry. :)

but sure you have to be early next time to explain for us.why you are looking for a man...And Yes i don't blame you we are same.

thanks...

hi welcom to visting me in oman muscat in gulf please contact with me [email protected] mobl nr +968 93304084 ahmed welcom with any nice frndshipe take car im tourstgaide come to oman can see old forts houses and highir montains

I guess this is an irrelevant topic which is being discussed over here. Mr. Legend! You should post an advert on the classified for finding a male friend. Noone is concerned with whoever you're, however respect your straight-forwadness towards your demands.

ALl the people who r just giving their judgement on a post are advised, not to comment unless and untill they're clarified to. Otherwise it can hurt anyone's feelings indeed.

Respect is to give and gain.

Regards,

Hi I just landed in musact and searching for a good friendship .

Hello Monkutty.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks.

Karen :)

I am 34 years old but in any case I want to be your friend. I am African

Closed