Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

hexebella wrote:

Now Rammy, up to you if you will take Lau's creative ideas :D

I wouldnt mind trying out some of Lau's ideas..... you know the ones that he was talking about the other day in MGM...... the man's got some revolutionary thinking  :P

Hllau!
Please dont forget to show urself on thursday if ur further banned again from the EB  :p

And what about Carl Jung????

Lauuuuuu! You are just soooooo crazy minded LOL!

VidoDido wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Vido do something....I'm off this week, I have the time!!!!

Hexe... post a time your available and I'm sure the rest of the group will quickly agree... You know Vido is extremely busy these days scaling the mountains of Oman.  :one

How about Tikki Bar, InterContinental Hotel on Thursday Evening (26.12.2013) ..... 7:30pm..... If its fine with the rest, we could have an event there.

Great ... Thanks Ram for taking the initiative  :thanks:

I'm surely in  :)

Not a problem Vido ..... and maybe I might bring a special person or maybe not  ;)  Just helping create a suspense :P

sohar??

Rammy87 wrote:
VidoDido wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

Hexe... post a time your available and I'm sure the rest of the group will quickly agree... You know Vido is extremely busy these days scaling the mountains of Oman.  :one

How about Tikki Bar, InterContinental Hotel on Thursday Evening (26.12.2013) ..... 7:30pm..... If its fine with the rest, we could have an event there.

Great ... Thanks Ram for taking the initiative  :thanks:

I'm surely in  :)

Not a problem Vido ..... and maybe I might bring a special person or maybe not  ;)  Just helping create a suspense :P

Go go Rammy! Wooohooo!  :top:  But don't play chess :lol:

@ Aravind : Nope, in Muscat...

@ Hexe: Ha ha ha.... I solemnly promise, no chess.....  :D

hexebella wrote:

Go go Rammy! Wooohooo!  :top:  But don't play chess :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Hilarious!!!

@Hexebella ... Might be Karate this time  ;) ... Our Ram is a multi-talented person  :up:

Aravind raj wrote:

sohar??

Muscat  ;)

Rammy87 wrote:

Ram ... Feel free to bring over any special person you wish, he/SHE will surely have a great time with us ... Guaranteed  ;):idontagree:

Ha ha ha... Lau..... with your profile pic and that image, your not sending the right message across  :unsure  ......

VidoDido wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

Ram ... Feel free to bring over any special person you wish, he/SHE will surely have a great time with us ... Guaranteed  ;):idontagree:

Vido not to fret.... if the time is right, I will....  :)

Vido!
I finally decided to join as well..    :-p

Lau... you've now got a new title... "BANNED"  :thanks:  Perseverance triumphs  :top:

Rammy87 wrote:

Lau... you've now got a new title... "BANNED"  :thanks:  Perseverance triumphs  :top:

LOL! LOL! LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

He assured that within a minute, he can come back with new profile ....  and its been like like more than 2 hours...

Hllau!!! Where the "Blue" are ya.....  :D

L-a-u-9 wrote:

Bloody hell, EB is quite smart to even track the IP. now the entire PDO is blocked from accessing EB, i guess, due to the fact that PDO has got a static IP address.

Welcome back!!!! :D

L-a-u-9 wrote:

nice avatar, Hexe.

Thanks Lau, at least no violation :lol:

L-a-u-9 wrote:

nice avatar, Hexe.

Catwoman is going to be jealous... seeing your pic  :P  Good work with isolating the PDO social comm from joining EB  :dumbom:

Hllau!
Oh so I found another PDO party here....   nevertheless u can find me in the BUFM building.....  !!!

So now finally u can unveil that we at PDO use the EB from our Tabs :D

Guys, I have deleted two obscene accounts and all associated messages today.

This person should be reported  and not encouraged.I am talking very seriously, this is a violation of our terms and conditions

Dear Julien,
Noted and will action accordingly. We will ensure that there should be no violation to the terms. Keeping the Oman forum safe and clean.

Oman Members!
Request your support on the same.

Julien wrote:

Guys, I have deleted two obscene accounts and all associated messages today.

This person should be reported  and not encouraged.I am talking very seriously, this is a violation of our terms and conditions

Hi Julien and thanks for pointing that out.

I'm meeting with some of the active members on the forum tonight; I'm going to take this opportunity to elaborate on the terms and conditions as highlighted in your message. This issue was already on my agenda for the meet up as I have noticed the deletion of those two obscene accounts earlier and decided to have a chat with the member during our meeting since he is one of the active members on the forum and I was quite sure that his sense of humor was the thyme of all of his contributions.

Thanks for your replies.

Sorry about that but active member or not, we can't tolerate any obscene avatar or content here. Nothing personal, it's just a matter of respect

This said (we had to intervene), I wish you lot of fun tonight :)

Julien wrote:

Thanks for your replies.

Sorry about that but active member or not, we can't tolerate any obscene avatar here. Nothing personal, it's just a matter of respect

Yes I understand.

Julien wrote:

Thanks for your replies.

Sorry about that but active member or not, we can't tolerate any obscene avatar or content here. Nothing personal, it's just a matter of respect

I'm soooooo happy to know that EB is strictly moderated. :)

Looks like we have quite a few talking points tonight ;)

I agree with you hexebella

Guys, as always it was a pleasure to see you all earlier tonight; had really a great time with you.

@Hexebelle, it was nice to see you after such long time :)
@Rammy, thanks a lot for proposing the timing and the venue ... Lovely place indeed :)
@Schaz, glad you made it this time, it was great to see you tonight :)
@Lau, its always nice to have you around buddy :)

Thank you all for letting it happen and for sparing some of your time to get together.

Cheers :)

np Vido, it was good to be able to catch up and nice to meet Schaz.

LauIsBack > thanks for coming back with a better avatar (sorry for being off topic again)

Hope you all had fun !

VidoDido wrote:

Guys, as always it was a pleasure to see you all earlier tonight; had really a great time with you.

@Hexebelle, it was nice to see you after such long time :)
@Rammy, thanks a lot for proposing the timing and the venue ... Lovely place indeed :)
@Schaz, glad you made it this time, it was great to see you tonight :)
@Lau, its always nice to have you around buddy :)

Thank you all for letting it happen and for sparing some of your time to get together.

Cheers :)

Pleasure is shared Vido.........so happy as well to see you guys.
Looking forward to the next meet up, inshallah no conflict from my side....

Same here people.... nice catching up with everyone...... hope for an activity for the next one....

kill those conflicts, have no mercy on them.

Rammy87 wrote:

Same here people.... nice catching up with everyone...... hope for an activity for the next one....

Schaz to organise the camping trip.

Thanks for the sweet evening... vido...
Indeed a nice time.....
Welcome back Lau!!

can i join u guys im omani but want to meet expats introduce to new people make friends

Hello!

I'm finally in Oman! I'm hoping to join the next get together.. I live in Sohar but hopefully I would already have my driver's license by then.