Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

So here are the confirmed list for the Karaoke Night thing...... Wednesday, 7:30pm infront of MARS SuperMarket, Ghoubra. (The restaurant is just round the corner)

1. Hexe
2. Lau (I presume your coming)
3. Vido
4. Shaz (hope somebody sends him a reminder an hour before the event  :P )
5. Moi

I'll have a talk with the guys at the restaurant, when I'm in town today eve.

Please include Jessica and I.Btw what's the name of the place?

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Please include Jessica and I.Btw what's the name of the place?

Oh Yes, sorry Maggie.... skipped my mind..... I think its called the Star Pinoy Restaurant..... So it will be a night of Phillipine Cuisine and Karaoke :)

Oki doki.thanks.See ya

mabrouk!
!?????

Rammy87 wrote:

So here are the confirmed list for the Karaoke Night thing...... Wednesday, 7:30pm infront of MARS SuperMarket, Ghoubra. (The restaurant is just round the corner)

1. Hexe
2. Lau (I presume your coming)
3. Vido
4. Shaz (hope somebody sends him a reminder an hour before the event  :P )
5. Moi

I'll have a talk with the guys at the restaurant, when I'm in town today eve.

Maggie is also coming....put her in

Hey folks,

I can't join this one.

Rammy, pls count me out.

I heared some peeps r get togetheRING   :joking:

LauIsBack wrote:

Hey folks,

I can't join this one.

Rammy, pls count me out.

Why??????

Yes Lau....why? If you are with friends that evening,just bring them along too

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Yes Lau....why? If you are with friends that evening,just bring them along too

Maggie maybe Lau has a golden voice and ge doesn't lkke to be discovered he prefers to have it ad "hidden" talent ;)

LauIsBack wrote:

Hey folks,

I can't join this one.

Rammy, pls count me out.

Either I'll catch you up in the IT building ...or I'll block you at the gate 2.....  ...  !!!

Unless you're not going to any site (Which I doubt), you should be in .... LauUU!

schaz wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

Hey folks,

I can't join this one.

Rammy, pls count me out.

Either I'll catch you up in the IT building ...or I'll block you at the gate 2.....  ...  !!!

Unless you're not going to any site (Which I doubt), you should be in .... LauUU!

Nah, Schaz. Am not worried at all. Phantom beings can't catch me..

http://www.troll.me/images/yao-ming/lol.jpg

@Lau Habibi ... Kindly change your avatar before you get another slap on the wrist :D:dumbom:

VidoDido wrote:

@Lau Habibi ... Kindly change your avatar before you get another slap on the wrist :D:dumbom:

Guys (and "THE GURL")..

Today is the birthday of our beloved Vido.....! I congratulate him to "Successfully" complete these years of his life....  and wish him many many more happy moments.............  :one

Birthday greets Vido!!!!

VidoDido wrote:

Ha ha ha..... Where does he get all these profile pics  :/

schaz wrote:
VidoDido wrote:

Guys (and "THE GURL")..

Today is the birthday of our beloved Vido.....! I congratulate him to "Successfully" complete these years of his life....  and wish him many many more happy moments.............  :one

Birthday greets Vido!!!!

Happy birthday Vido! Let's party!

VidoDido wrote:

Vido, hayati... how's life?

Hmmm, are we prohibited to use image of barbed wire?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDO!

http://files.sharenator.com/funny_birthday_picture_bruce_lee_loved_birthdays1-s350x593-149389-580.jpg

Happy birthday vido.i wish you all the best that life has to offer you.cheers!

schaz wrote:

Birthday greets Vido!!!!

Thanks Schaz; that's so nice of you ... Really Appreciate it  :)

hexebella wrote:

Happy birthday Vido! Let's party!

Thanks Hexebella ... Will do party tomorrow ;) a friend of mine promised to sing the birthday song for me  :D;)

LauIsBack wrote:

Vido, hayati... how's life?

Life is just a bowl of cherries  :lol:

LauIsBack wrote:

Hmmm, are we prohibited to use image of barbed wire?

Yes, we are ;):idontagree::mad::dumbom:

LauIsBack wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDO!

Thanks Man ... I really appreciate it  :)

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Happy birthday vido.i wish you all the best that life has to offer you.cheers!

Thanks a lot Maggie for your wishes ... That's so nice of you :)

Cheers :)

Hey guys just as a quick update ..... I went to the place today evening..... to book the hall and they said that the management has changed and in order to reserve the Karaoke Room, we had to pay a deposit of 50 OMR (I think he was just trying to rip me off) I said we didnt pay anything last time and only for the food...... So havent reserved the table as yet.... but I dont think we should have much of a problem either (I went at 7:30 pm today and there were only a couple of girls in the Karaoke Room)

50 rials just to reseve the hall? That is simply ridiculous and i detest companies who try to make a fast buck! Not cool

Hello All

Hey was thinking why dont we people plan out a future meet  at Pavo real on Thursdays

Thanks and regards

Syed Murtaza

Syed Murtaza wrote:

Hello All

Hey was thinking why dont we people plan out a future meet  at Pavo real on Thursdays

Thanks and regards

Syed Murtaza

There is no problems at all, we can plan to meet up anywhere in Muscat, thanks Man for your suggestion; however the venue and timing depends mainly on the availability of the trusted active members on the forum who regularly meet up.

You are more than welcome to join any of our forthcoming meetings and we can plan Pavo Real's get together accordingly ;)

Cheers,

Guys ... It was lovely meeting you all last night, loads of laughter and fun ... Looking forward to our next one :)

@Lau, you have been missed dude ;)

VidoDido wrote:

Guys ... It was lovely meeting you all last night, loads of laughter and fun ... Looking forward to our next one :)

Did the noone miss the schaz   :sosad:

schaz wrote:

Man, you have been always missed  :lol::idontagree::lol:

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Man, you have been always missed  :lol::idontagree::lol:

Vido!
I so wish I had a work that would have allowed me to take a bit of "X"tra time................however it looks so so and so impossible these days   :rolleyes:

schaz wrote:

Vido!
I so wish I had a work that would have allowed me to take a bit of "X"tra time................however it looks so so and so impossible these days   :rolleyes:

You are not the only one having a busy life Schaz ... We all do ;)

Ha ha ha.... It was a lovely night yesterday..... I thought the food was great for the price....... the company even better..... Also Vido ..... "Teacher !!!!! " ......Thanks for reminding that "We are just a brick in the wall"  :sosad:

Rammy87 wrote:

Ha ha ha.... It was a lovely night yesterday..... I thought the food was great for the price....... the company even better..... Also Vido ..... "Teacher !!!!! " ......Thanks for reminding that "We are just a brick in the wall"  :sosad:

Its the truth buddy! "All in All we are just brick in the wall"  :lol: but also don't forget something; all bricks are equal but some bricks are more equal than others  :lol:

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Vido!

You are not the only one having a busy life Schaz ... We all do ;)

Everybody has an equally busy life, but some are busier than the others.

If there's a will, there's a way

Thats awesome 

I am really looking forward for a meet at pavo real

schaz wrote:
VidoDido wrote:

We felt your spirit Schaz.....the "no show" spirit