Looking for algerians who had already win a fullbright scholarship

Hi
I'm looking for anyone who has already win a Fullbright scholarship to give me information about it please
thanks

Hi fazia chbn !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

salut fazia, pourqoui tu ne fais pas la lottery, tu auras plus de chande d'etudier vire et travailler aux usa . bonne chance

actually i don't think i will get it that's why i haven't tried before cause simply la lottery needs a chance and lot of chance , but Fulbright is a scholarship  it depends on my level ,
enfin je vais essayer cette année  thanmirth lily usa

fazia chbn wrote:

actually i don't think i will get it that's why i haven't tried before cause simply la lottery needs a chance and lot of chance , but Fulbright is a scholarship  it depends on my level ,
enfin je vais essayer cette année  thanmirth lily usa

i definitely can relate 2  you on the point of chance
but it is also possible if you could save up some money then it'd be easier for you to study there  or find a visa work if it is possible

to study in the US you need lot of money it's simply expensive , about work , it's not easy to get a job in your domain that's why i'm asking about this scholarship ...

thanks

tarekitsme

do you have an idea about how much money do  i need to study for one year in the usa i mean university fees and life costs in general

Hello :)

i do not claim to be an expert but i did my research me as any other person who might have dreamed  at least for once to get out this country and continue studying in western countries
all i can say is the fee will pass 10.000 USD for a year , note that in France  the fee to study for one 3 years is 180.00 Euro  but there's one thing you could use it as an advantage is  working half time , its  a program for students  to help them with their finance
here's a link hopefully it'll help you more

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1270.html
read it as well

i'll be here under your service in case you need any help

Best Regards

@tarekitsme
thank you

fazia chbn wrote:

@tarekitsme
thank you

no problem at all , anytime
good luck