New iqama and red category..

neema blessed wrote:

he is an engineer and he is also my current employer.i was asking if its possible to transfer from a Saudi to a foreigner.what are the requirements n procedure

Hujambo, (hope my swahili is correct)

A foreigner who is an engineer,and also your employer and you want to know how to transfer from a Saudi (i am assuming here that your sponsor is a Saudi / company and the foreigner is some one you are related to you).

You can only transfer to a foreigner if he is related to you somehow  - father, husband, brother (in rare occasions). Or the other option is as a house maid. If I know how this foreigner is related to you I can guide you better. If for a house maid, he has to apply first to get the approval from labor office and then your sponsor should release you to him.

As per above details I gave my passport and Iqama photocopy to my PRO (Saudi). As you know that he have a login portal in the Jawazat website. He tried to change my transfer online, but he told me that he is getting reply from the website that My iqama cannot be transferred. He has been trying for last two days. My iqama has 6 more months to expire. Why is this like that? Also he asked me whether my Kafeel has done anything for not allowing me to transfer from him to another. Please reply. Thanks

rufksa wrote:

As per above details I gave my passport and Iqama photocopy to my PRO (Saudi). As you know that he have a login portal in the Jawazat website. He tried to change my transfer online, but he told me that he is getting reply from the website that My iqama cannot be transferred. He has been trying for last two days. My iqama has 6 more months to expire. Why is this like that? Also he asked me whether my Kafeel has done anything for not allowing me to transfer from him to another. Please reply. Thanks

He needs to take the papers and application form physically to jawazat to check what is the issue. If there are no issues and if only a technical problem from site they will do it manually for you there. If not they might check and ask you to retry again.

dear sir,

i am here in saudi arabia working for 2years now and my company never issued me an iqama.now my contract is finish and i already stop working on july7 2013, till now my company dindt still give me my exit visa. but they promise me to that i will have.

what can i do in this situation sir. i am unemployed right now. and i want to go home. i am very worried rigth now. by the way the name of my company is jeddah clinic hospital al-kandarah.

Assalam-O-Alykum,
I am new in kingdom and its been 90 days now... Still i dont have iqama ... My kafeel was in red and now today it is turned to LIGHT GREEN. I want to know about this LIGHT GREEN category of NITAQAT that whether in this category Iqama can be made or I have to wait till it turns FULL GREEN ??

AsadAslam wrote:

Assalam-O-Alykum,
I am new in kingdom and its been 90 days now... Still i dont have iqama ... My kafeel was in red and now today it is turned to LIGHT GREEN. I want to know about this LIGHT GREEN category of NITAQAT that whether in this category Iqama can be made or I have to wait till it turns FULL GREEN ??

Any category Iqama can be made, your kafeel or his people has to work for it.

HRGuru wrote:
AsadAslam wrote:

Assalam-O-Alykum,

Even red company can get Iqama?

adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
AsadAslam wrote:

Assalam-O-Alykum,

Even red company can get Iqama?

Yes, hope it is clear from two answers now. Any company can make iqama for their staff, the problem is in not the issuance of iqama but keeping staff under them while in a particular category without correcting their status.

My husband is actually working yhere in saudi arabia for almost 8months already. He always said to me that every month their paying their iqama and i ask him how much but his answer is i don't know. And the saddest part there is that until now his iqama was not yet released. The company is an excelent company level.
My question is how much should they pay for the iqama?  The second is how long will it be released. Third hoe would you kow if it is already issued?

assalamu alaikum
i am working as a driver in saudi arabia ,my sponcer is not good thats y i am working outside,now i want to go back to my country,my sponcer is not gining my original passport what i have to do now please help me..

If you have a copy of your passport or even remember the passport no. then you can go to your embassy with this information they will make the passport for you and give you a exit only pass best of luck.

There is one more solution Jawazat have a form fill it up and they will communicate with your sponsor and provide you with the passport for final exit.

lorie mae badilles wrote:

My husband is actually working yhere in saudi arabia for almost 8months already. He always said to me that every month their paying their iqama and i ask him how much but his answer is i don't know. And the saddest part there is that until now his iqama was not yet released. The company is an excelent company level.
My question is how much should they pay for the iqama?  The second is how long will it be released. Third hoe would you kow if it is already issued?

There is no fees to be paid monthly for iqama. Iqama issuance fees is SR.650/- , perhaps the sponsor your husband is working for is taking his money and not issuing iqama. If all documents are ready the iqama shall be issued in max period of one week.

thnx adnan bhai ,i will visit jawazat
they wll help me adnan bhai

hi,
am a housekeeper,I got a sponsor who assisted me in applying for a new passport,which I have now,but I no longer want her to be my sponsor anymore,I have my own reasons as to why,my question is,we had an agreement stating that I'll work for her for 2yrs with a probation of 3months,15days into probation,I left,now I want us to settle this out,how should I handle this?where should I go?I don't want to be caught up inthe wrong side of the law,please help.

Hi  am sajeev came from india by new visa.when i reach my sponsor is red so they said not possibale to make iqama after that i found new sponsor in dammam and i give my paspot changing letter also today i went my sponsor he said my sponsor is green nw so he should give labor card after that only he can take me .i dont think my first sponsor never do that so any altimate solution for that please help me

sajisaji wrote:

Hi  am sajeev came from india by new visa.when i reach my sponsor is red so they said not possibale to make iqama after that i found new sponsor in dammam and i give my paspot changing letter also today i went my sponsor he said my sponsor is green nw so he should give labor card after that only he can take me .i dont think my first sponsor never do that so any altimate solution for that please help me

Approach the labor office with demand letter from new company and they will issue the labor card and refer you to jawazat to make the iqama.

Its illegal to do that.But i hope you get lucky.

If i took new housedriver visa now and i can bring sombody and make pofassion changing id posdibole before nov 3 please help

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
Everyone has the right to travel to his country.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

GOD bless you and more power.

Sincerely,

Dr. Riaz Akhtar – Healthcare Accreditation  Consultant
Certified  Accreditation Surveyor – AIHQ USA
Phd Environmental Engineering – USA
Ms. Occupational Health & Safety - USA
Joint Commission International Training Certification – JCR USA
International General Certification in Occupational Health & Safety NEBOSH UK.
Member. NFPA,
TEL:00966508562077
email.... [email protected]

That answe u can send by righting arbic

Riaz Akhtar wrote:

In the name of God the Merciful the Compassionate

I wish to obtain help from your good office. I am senior citizen of Pakistan. My name is Dr.Riaz Akhtar.

Currently, I am residing with 9 my kids in khobar -Saudi Arabia.

I was working in Almana Group of Hospitals -Saudi Arabia, as Chief of Facility Engineering Safety Security.

The group of four hospitals achieved international accreditation (Joint Commission International) were I played a major role in preparing the facility management and safety function in the four hospitals that resulted in achieving the accreditation and reaccreditation three years after the initial accreditation.

I was awarded a certificate of appreciation from the owner of the hospitals and the chairman of the board.

The   terminated my contract illegally on 23rd of March 2011 after I get them accreditation and reaccreditation of their group of hospitals. Almana khobar,dammam,jubai and hofuf  Saudi Arabia

I have sued them in the court and it is almost 2 œ year  my case in the court.

I went to Governor dammam office and fruitless, in years of time frame I made more than 100 times for follow up…..just exchange of memo ….ammara to labor court…..jawazat…..mahfaza…..ammara

Almana holding my passport  since they terminated my contract, during this time my father and mother died and they don't allow me to travel….even order from ammara to provide me the exit re entry visa.

Almana is very big group here in Saudi Arabia and they are using their influence and court is giving me date over date. I owe them nothing and all my benefits are with them. They hold my passport and don't allow me to visit Pakistan.

I sold my house, gold of my wife and all my saving for ten years I have saved. They have stopped treatment of my daughter with epilepsy diagnosed by Almana doctor  and my wife with SLE Disease. 

Even they are not providing medical treatment to my family as a cash patient. I want to take my family to other hospital and I have requested them to provide me medical report and they refuse to provide any single medical report of my family.

I went several time  to Almana Lawyer office and requested him to help me to open file for my family on cash payment and he said why you reported  to MOH and Labor court, we have long breath and even 10years and we will give you lesson.

Then I went several time to Labor office to meet head of labor office and after several attempt when I fail to meet him I took all my kids and stand outside the building near his car and waited there hours under the sun and he came and saw us standing near his car and then he feel sorry and took us all to his office and spoke to Almana lawyer.
Head of Labor office than told me that he spoken with Mr. Basam Almana ,you go to him he will help you.
I went to Mr. Basam Almana company lawyer and he said why you reported our violations to Saudi ministry of health –MOH. Due MOH violation they  send all un-license staff on exit that cost them much- Now they demand five hundred thousand (500000) as penalty Hundred (100000)  fee of lawyer and withdraw the case from court, write an apology letter and then we will think.

This is what a group of  hospital with Joint Commission International Accreditation doing this to me.

My rest of kids are college and school going and I do not have the money to pay their fee, house rent and pay for food stuff.

I have approached to governor office, Labor court, Ministry of health Religious affair, but no appropriate help.
I try to call Pakistan embassy in Riyadh but no response.
Now I beg your office to help me to settle my issue with ALMANA .  I am alone here and nobody is helping me, because everyone scared from ALMANA GROUP.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
Everyone has the right to travel to his country.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

GOD bless you and more power.

Sincerely,

Dr. Riaz Akhtar – Healthcare Accreditation  Consultant
Certified  Accreditation Surveyor – AIHQ USA
Phd Environmental Engineering – USA
Ms. Occupational Health & Safety - USA
Joint Commission International Training Certification – JCR USA
International General Certification in Occupational Health & Safety NEBOSH UK.
Member. NFPA,
TEL:00966508562077
email.... [email protected]

Heart touching story, I am sad after reading all this , have tried talking to the concerned embassy maybe they can pay the amount for you as loan and you can earn it back after getting back to your country..... Even though I am a jobless guy looking for a job at the moment but still if you need anything just let me know, I will love to help you out in anyway I can. My no. is 0546520600.

Gents / Ladies,

Is there a way to check your company category before joining it? Or before having an iqama issued?

Thanks,

The_Montrealer wrote:

Gents / Ladies,

Is there a way to check your company category before joining it? Or before having an iqama issued?

Thanks,

Do a custom search in the forum and you will find that this link has been shared several times.

I found a link where you have to enter your iqama/passport and country, but couldn't find one where I can just enter the company name. Please, post the link if you come across it as I'll continue searching...

http://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/ … quiry.aspx

Thanks HR Guru!

I understand second field is iqama and third field is passport ( I don't have iqama yet and company hasn't applied neither). What's the first field?

The_Montrealer wrote:

Thanks HR Guru!

I understand second field is iqama and third field is passport ( I don't have iqama yet and company hasn't applied neither). What's the first field?

Border number or entry number issued for you upon arrival.

Dears i am steel fixer but the establishment, i have joined is in white zone i am for 2 months here but still my iqama is not possible yet now i want to go back to Pakistan, plz tell me the procedure in Saudi Arabia how i can go back to pakistan without iqama? is it possible?
plz reply me i am in very turble thaks

tangowali123 wrote:

Dears i am steel fixer but the establishment, i have joined is in white zone i am for 2 months here but still my iqama is not possible yet now i want to go back to Pakistan, plz tell me the procedure in Saudi Arabia how i can go back to pakistan without iqama? is it possible?
plz reply me i am in very turble thaks

Just approach your embassy to get the out pass processed and to the labor office / jawazat to get final exit.

Sir thank you very much for replay now me in Dammam can i do this all work in Damman or go to Riaz in Pakistan Embassy.
and plz tel me. they send me Pakistan free or i spend money for tick and other peruses

tangowali123 wrote:

Sir thank you very much for replay now me in Dammam can i do this all work in Damman or go to Riaz in Pakistan Embassy.
and plz tel me. they send me Pakistan free or i spend money for tick and other peruses

If there is an embassy outlet for Pakistan in Dammam you can go there , if not you will have to come to Riyadh, As for the tickets you need to purchase them yourself.

thank you very much  sir g
sir my 8 days left form 90 day the first date i come in sudia can i
apply now or go there when my 90 day will be complete.

tangowali123 wrote:

thank you very much  sir g
sir my 8 days left form 90 day the first date i come in sudia can i
apply now or go there when my 90 day will be complete.

Better to go now rather than later.

[moderated: please write in English. Thank you]

I just signed an employment offer from a Green category company. Just today I learned that my present  employer where I just gave a resignation letter is in yellow category. Can I leave the company sooner than the 1 month notice needed?
Thank you and hope to get an answer soon.

Hi good Day I'm  new here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia I just wanna ask about my iqama, I already have my iqama for just two months of stay here but I'm worried because my work and the employer written in my iqama is different. my work here is at medical center as a nurse but the work written in my iqama is car maintenance helper what can I do for this did the jawasat will get us and put me in jail?when they start checking? And the employer also written their is not my employer..what should I do all of us working here is the same problem and also the company is in red.. Help us please what should we do??..thank you very much we are so much worried about our situation here. Thanks

JabotUno wrote:

I just signed an employment offer from a Green category company. Just today I learned that my present  employer where I just gave a resignation letter is in yellow category. Can I leave the company sooner than the 1 month notice needed?
Thank you and hope to get an answer soon.

With Passports dept point of view: Yes, you can.

But this may affect your End of Service balance as it's calculated internally in companies and Jawazat doesn't interfere. I suggest you complete the 1 month notice period.

Mjoyfelipe@ yahoo.com wrote:

Hi good Day I'm  new here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia I just wanna ask about my iqama, I already have my iqama for just two months of stay here but I'm worried because my work and the employer written in my iqama is different. my work here is at medical center as a nurse but the work written in my iqama is car maintenance helper what can I do for this did the jawasat will get us and put me in jail?when they start checking? And the employer also written their is not my employer..what should I do all of us working here is the same problem and also the company is in red.. Help us please what should we do??..thank you very much we are so much worried about our situation here. Thanks

You are facing a 'triple threat' here and you must be worried.

1- Your profession must be same as what you actually do.
2- Your iqama must have your sponsor's name written (not the employer's).
3- The company color must be green, platinum or white.

If your iqama doesn't meet ANY of above 3, sorry but you'll be considered illegal.

I am a canadian citzen/Pakistani.
my fiance is indian.
and is in saudi arabia.
I have can get a business/visit visa for saudi arabia.
I know i can get married on Visitor visa to her as per the court room in Jeddah
She is under her dad Iqama.
Once i am married to her in Saudi.
Will saudi Arab ask her to leave her father sponsoship and move to country of her orgin. Or it dosent matter?

JazakAllahu khair