New iqama and red category..

Hi, i just arrived saudi arabia 40 days back.I purchased a electrician visa from a sponsor for 11,000 riyals. I gave my passport and money for applying iqama. but so far i didnt get my iqama. I checked online using my passport number at moi website..it shows red.

will i get a new iqama? or can i transfer to any green or excellent category without iqama only using visa paper..?
I am in agony..
pls update me with the latest rules..

tinytoon wrote:

Hi, i just arrived saudi arabia 40 days back.I purchased a electrician visa from a sponsor for 11,000 riyals. I gave my passport and money for applying iqama. but so far i didnt get my iqama. I checked online using my passport number at moi website..it shows red.

will i get a new iqama? or can i transfer to any green or excellent category without iqama only using visa paper..?
I am in agony..
pls update me with the latest rules..

Bad choice these days purchasing a visa from outside. You need to get iqama issued first or approach labor office / jawazat directly with a demand letter from a  green sponsor to do the transfer and get the iqama.

Dear Bro

these days it is very tough
What ever action you take plz think twice

Wish you good luck
keep following up yours kafeel

Thanks to both of you for the prompt reply.

if I approach labour office with demand letter, won't I be caught/questioned for not having iqama in the first place there at labour office?
My doubt is can I approach the labour office without iqama, since i am new here , could you please help me confirm that the transfer and issuance of new iqama under green/white  category is possible with only demand letter and visa paper without iqama from the original sponsor?(as I have no iqama at all)

I got this visa from an agency near qatif. They are the ones who have contact with my kafeel. Is transfer possible without contacting original kafeel if he is in red?

tinytoon wrote:

Thanks to both of you for the prompt reply.

if I approach labour office with demand letter, won't I be caught/questioned for not having iqama in the first place there at labour office?
My doubt is can I approach the labour office without iqama, since i am new here , could you please help me confirm that the transfer and issuance of new iqama under green/white  category is possible with only demand letter and visa paper without iqama from the original sponsor?(as I have no iqama at all)

I got this visa from an agency near qatif. They are the ones who have contact with my kafeel. Is transfer possible without contacting original kafeel if he is in red?

You can approach the labor office / jawazat directly. Ideally you should have had iqama and accordingly only the new company can give you the demand letter.

Also note that you cannot transfer without the knowledge of your current sponsor.

So firs thing is to get the iqama and then get a demand letter. If there is no iqama then approach labor office with a letter from new kafeel intending to hire you under their sponsorship, this letter needs to be attested from Chamber. They  will remove your visa information from the old sponsor and put you under the new one. You need a good PR / GR / Mandoob to assist you with this.

ok thank you. Do I have to get release letter from old sponsor? sorry for asking again. :(

tinytoon wrote:

ok thank you. Do I have to get release letter from old sponsor? sorry for asking again. :(

No issues dear, the forum is for asking and knowing.

If he has not issued iqama yet, and if you are approaching labor office / jawazat directly and since he is in red category no need for the release letters.

Ok..thanks a lot..I will see what could be one. Thanks again. :)

As salamualykum.
I am working here in a yellow zone company now  company who is inthe green zone has sent me a demand letter already for my release in my current company. By the way the reason why I want to leave because they haven't issued my iqama yet and I ahve been here for almost 6 months. also i have no medical insurance and malpractice insurance. and salary here is delayed and given in installment. everything in my contract has been breached. I am not comfortable with this company it seems it is going down. So i looked for a kafeel who is willing to take me in. Allhamdullilah I found one. Just want to know more info about the process.
what should I be careful about?
Can my current kafeel hold me?
do I have to any fees?
what is a jawazat?

Please help me.

aminahanjela wrote:

As salamualykum.
I am working here in a yellow zone company now  company who is inthe green zone has sent me a demand letter already for my release in my current company. By the way the reason why I want to leave because they haven't issued my iqama yet and I ahve been here for almost 6 months. also i have no medical insurance and malpractice insurance. and salary here is delayed and given in installment. everything in my contract has been breached. I am not comfortable with this company it seems it is going down. So i looked for a kafeel who is willing to take me in. Allhamdullilah I found one. Just want to know more info about the process.
what should I be careful about?
Can my current kafeel hold me?
do I have to any fees?
what is a jawazat?

Please help me.

You are moving from a yellow to green company so no issues. As for current kafeel you need to be careful not to move to individuals rather to a company and his CR should be valid. I dont understand what you mean by if he can hold you ?

Depending on new kafeel / company policy you may need to pay SR.2000/- if its first time transfer, 4000/- if its second time and 6000/- third time onwards.

Jawazat = passport office

Hold me means force me to stay even if I have a new kafeel who is willing to take me. I have the demand letter with me already but he advised me to speak to my kafeel first.
Are you sure no provlem moving from yellow to green?

aminahanjela wrote:

Hold me means force me to stay even if I have a new kafeel who is willing to take me. I have the demand letter with me already but he advised me to speak to my kafeel first.
Are you sure no provlem moving from yellow to green?

No issues in moving from yellow to green. The kafeel cannot hold you since he is in yellow now and you are moving to a green company.

any update regarding this matter i have the same issue.

adnan_889 wrote:

any update regarding this matter i have the same issue.

The same as above.

Can a company in red issue new iqama for a new comer? also i checked on the list on moi for the people who are not being issued iqama by my company my name is not there does that mean my iqama has been issued ? Its been a month I still dont have iqama and company said they need additional 15 days for iqama , but i think they can not even give me iqama

Also can I transfer to a Green company with out Iqama? keeping in view the above situation

HR Guru please help. As stated previously I have been told for the last month that Labour Department have issues and have not issued any new visas. I am currently on a visitor's visa. This visa only valid for 90 days & every 30 days I had to go to Bahrain and come back to have it renewed. On 4 June my 90 days will be up.
What do I do then?

adnan_889 wrote:

Can a company in red issue new iqama for a new comer? also i checked on the list on moi for the people who are not being issued iqama by my company my name is not there does that mean my iqama has been issued ? Its been a month I still dont have iqama and company said they need additional 15 days for iqama , but i think they can not even give me iqama

Companies in red has everything suspended for them and they might not be able to get iqama for you. Best option is to find a new employer in green and move there and make iqama under them during the grace period.

Boss,

Nasa white category po ako, ano pong ibig sabihin ng white category?
Ano po bang dapat kung gawin? 2006 po ako dumating sa KSA, nag-exit po ako sa una kung kumpanya(2006-2009), tapos dito sa kumpanya ko ngang (2009-present), bali 6yrs na po mahigit.

Ano po bang dapat kung gawin guato ko sanang lumipat ng ibang kumpanya.

xhrys wrote:

Boss,

Nasa white category po ako, ano pong ibig sabihin ng white category?
Ano po bang dapat kung gawin? 2006 po ako dumating sa KSA, nag-exit po ako sa una kung kumpanya(2006-2009), tapos dito sa kumpanya ko ngang (2009-present), bali 6yrs na po mahigit.

Ano po bang dapat kung gawin guato ko sanang lumipat ng ibang kumpanya.

Blue.... Black.... General category.... KSA..... Final exit..... 2013 .....8 Years..... ab samaj !! :lol:

How to check CR HR Guru. As I hired by sub contractor I don't know in which zone he is. Is there any way to know company status in jawazat or anyother web site. FYI I don't know any employess in current company as it is a sub contractor

wjahat14 wrote:

How to check CR HR Guru. As I hired by sub contractor I don't know in which zone he is. Is there any way to know company status in jawazat or anyother web site. FYI I don't know any employess in current company as it is a sub contractor

Follow the below link to check if your employer is under which category.

http://mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry/NonS … quiry.aspx

HrGuru Thank you so much for supporting me. May god give you all the success in your life. HRGuru I don't have Iqama and I got job from another company. I want to know new company Information if its in red or not. As my new company is sub contracting company I don't have any information of employess of new company. All I want to know is how to know new company status. Is their any such web site to check company status by typing company name from Keyboard. Please Please Please let me know. Thank you.

FYI: I don't know any employes from the new company as its a sub contractor. All I know is CR number of the company as its written in my contract. Sorry if am troubling you.

wjahat14 wrote:

HrGuru Thank you so much for supporting me. May god give you all the success in your life. HRGuru I don't have Iqama and I got job from another company. I want to know new company Information if its in red or not. As my new company is sub contracting company I don't have any information of employess of new company. All I want to know is how to know new company status. Is their any such web site to check company status by typing company name from Keyboard. Please Please Please let me know. Thank you.

FYI: I don't know any employes from the new company as its a sub contractor. All I know is CR number of the company as its written in my contract. Sorry if am troubling you.

The link given below will let you know the status of the employer, for that you need to know his CR number or sponsor ID number that starts with 700----. You can ask employees in the new company to get this information for you so that you can check, you could also ask them and they might tell you. Other than that there is no way of knowing this , sorry I cant be of much help otherwise.

No HR guru Thank you so much. You guided me alot. No one can guide better than you. I would like to thank you for bottom of my heart. Save as much people as you can by giving info. Thank you so much.

try inserting your passport no and nationality

You can use your border no too in the first box, its written on your passport with hand when you enter into the airport.

Dear Mr.Gurru

I need your support to release my tension for below queries;

1- I new arrived in KSA and gave all paper to my sponsor for Iqama but still waiting, The company is in "White" category,so can Govt issued the Iqama ?

2- Can I transfer to Green-Company without get the Iqama due to grace period?

Really Thanks and appreciate for your support.

BR,
Ahmad

i came here in a company. But after one yere company didnt give iqama.

i wajid mohammed abdul my iqama is expiry my sposor in red so i want leave saudi
& i have orginal passport & expiry in April Now My Sponsor Is From Alqassim i Want To leave  Saudi So  Pls Can U Help In This How Could I Leave .

wajid mohammed abdul wrote:

i wajid mohammed abdul my iqama is expiry my sposor in red so i want leave saudi
& i have orginal passport & expiry in April Now My Sponsor Is From Alqassim i Want To leave  Saudi So  Pls Can U Help In This How Could I Leave .

Go to the labor office and jawazat offices and they will be more than happy to give you final exit. You can also approach your embassy and ask for an out pass and they will process this for you.

Hello guys. It's good to see this forum which helps fellow expats with inquiries on working abroad. I've been working here in saudi for 8mos now, under a subcon company, to which I was "deployed" in another company. with the nearing deadline for jawasat/nitaqat enforcement, the subcon plans to withdraw us from the current company that I work with since the subcon is in red status. The present company (in green status) wants the subcon to release us so that I can continue to work with the company. However, the subcon won't agree to release me unless the company pays for the "rental fee" that the company pays to the subcon for the remainder of my 2yrs contract. since they won't come to an agreement for my transfer, the company will let go of me and I'll be stuck with the subcon in red status. Now, here are my questions:

1.) Will I get to just transfer to the company without the consent from subcon?
2.) The subcon wants me to be held in their accomodation till they find the next job opportunity for me, which has no assurance. Since they are in red status, is this a valid move or not? If not, can I be repatriated back to my home country instead?
3.) who will be in charge of the ticket expense in case i'll be repatriated, the company or the subcon?

Hoping to find some great insights from you guys. Thanks!

Divineness wrote:

Hello guys. It's good to see this forum which helps fellow expats with inquiries on working abroad. I've been working here in saudi for 8mos now, under a subcon company, to which I was "deployed" in another company. with the nearing deadline for jawasat/nitaqat enforcement, the subcon plans to withdraw us from the current company that I work with since the subcon is in red status. The present company (in green status) wants the subcon to release us so that I can continue to work with the company. However, the subcon won't agree to release me unless the company pays for the "rental fee" that the company pays to the subcon for the remainder of my 2yrs contract. since they won't come to an agreement for my transfer, the company will let go of me and I'll be stuck with the subcon in red status. Now, here are my questions:

2.) The subcon wants me to be held in their accomodation till they find the next job opportunity for me, which has no assurance. Since they are in red status, is this a valid move or not? If not, can I be repatriated back to my home country instead?
3.) who will be in charge of the ticket expense in case i'll be repatriated, the company or the subcon?

Hoping to find some great insights from you guys. Thanks!

Yes since they are in red, you can bring a demand letter from a green company and approach the labor office to change the sponsorship.

Yes you will be if not changed to a green company.

Your original sponsor, which is the subcon.

Hello, I am an Indian just came back from vaccation working in a hospital in Dammam, KSA. I have my passport with me and a copy of Iqama. My original iqama is with my Sponsor. He is no giving release for me to my current working hospital. My kafeel is in yellow and my Hospital is in Excellent category. So my current employer can make a new iqama for me with the help of my passport?

rufksa wrote:

Hello, I am an Indian just came back from vaccation working in a hospital in Dammam, KSA. I have my passport with me and a copy of Iqama. My original iqama is with my Sponsor. He is no giving release for me to my current working hospital. My kafeel is in yellow and my Hospital is in Excellent category. So my current employer can make a new iqama for me with the help of my passport?

Since you have an iqama and also a valid passport and your original kafeel is in yellow, you can approach the labor office with demand letter from excellent company / hospital you are working and they will get the release for you from your sponsor and transfer your sponsorship.

how can i check my iqama status??

jimmy bundalian wrote:

how can i check my iqama status??

What exactly about Iqama do you want to check?

hey Guru,I want to transfer my sponsor to a foreigner,what are the requirements,procedures or is it even possible?

neema blessed wrote:

hey Guru,I want to transfer my sponsor to a foreigner,what are the requirements,procedures or is it even possible?

Depends on your relation with this "foreigner". Are you going to be dependent, is he a business owner ? The question needs to be more specific in order for me to answer.

he is an engineer and he is also my current employer.i was asking if its possible to transfer from a Saudi to a foreigner.what are the requirements n procedure