What is the most action u did frequently for the last 30 days

Can u tell me what is the most u have done for last 10 or 20 or 30 days

then i can tell u something interesting

I feel like saying something off-color

LOL

i know what i did.... i waited so long for someone on msn :X  and i did loads of eating out unwillingly:(

So u are a person wish to spend more time on virutal ( mostly in the net either chat or FB ) rather than real

If you spend much time with real (ur family) it makes differnce.

There are people here who is single or married but family is mot here. so they can spend much time here to kill the time .

But i belive home minsiters should spend much time with family  since they are the backbone of the family.

don't be angry with me to say very personal view -- please take it as general view.

oh no no i m not angry at all.its just that i don't have anyone except my hubby.so when we r together then we do our mutual activity but whole day and evening i m alone and got no neighbors and i have got this bad sleep disorders as well so i cant sleep early and i prefer to sl3p after fajer namaz.

Yes, my hubby is above every thing but i love my friends too who gathers every night through internet and share loadszzzz and i lov doing it:D

I told u i am content and dont want alot....k3ping myself happy is so easy for me and for my love ones:P

ahrm, ummm.. yeah, ahm ahm.. *cough*sorry*cough* ...  :unsure:

well I didnt do much, too cought up with the new career and trying to keep up with chores at home. :one:

spent time with my grandkids

its seems Mr Omrani needs some really good cough syrups:mad:

anyways these days i am having crazy activities and i hate it:/

musicman --  from ur this week activity --

i can tell that u become old ( ofcourse not in thinking or heart)

sweetchoice wrote:

i can tell that u become old

What kind of remark is that? Do you judge people by their age ?

this is the second time I read unpleasant messages from you,  next time I'll intervene

sweetchoice,

even if you meant it in a good way, you could of select a more politely chosen words.

Kindly be more considerate in the furture.

Salman

Salman Thanks for ur understanding

hope Musicman knows i meant -- ofcourse everbody get old enough to talk about ages

Julien -- I think u will not get chance for intevene, I will be taking some break due to my projects shedule ---- who knows may not be back --

nice to talk to u guys -- SALMAN, NONZ, ALLIECAT, Cloud and musicman

thats ok sweetchoice, no isues, at least i was young once....

musicman wrote:

thats ok sweetchoice, no isues, at least i was young once....

me too.once upon a time:(:(:(:(

Julien wrote:
sweetchoice wrote:

i can tell that u become old

What kind of remark is that? Do you judge people by their age ?

this is the second time I read unpleasant messages from you,  next time I'll intervene

Only the second?  Must be awfully busy with those other forums then...