Temporary residence permit fees

Hello everyone,
Could someone be kind enough and tell me what the fees are for temporary residence permit these days? I'm applying for the first time.
I have read different things online but not sure which amount is correct.
Apart from the above request, it would be much appreciated to know what documents needed based on marriage to a Ukrainian national.
                  Thanks in advance!

I paid about $US300 when all was said and done. The documents were only a few dollars, however, everything needs to be translated then you need to take the paperwork to the embassy of your nationality to be notarized. Once you have all of these documents completed, then the office you are filing from will make an appointment for you with Immigrations in Kyiv. It is a simple process and took less than three weeks. No bribes were asked, and none were paid. I know people will always be quick to bring up corruption. I have had business dealings with this country for years and never once paid a bribe. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, all I'm saying is no one has ever tried to muscle me. Once you have all documents in your possession, you register with your local police department. The temporary residence permit is good for two years since you are, or will be married to a local. During this period, you can go in and out of the country freely, however, you cannot legally work in Ukraine ... good luck

Awesome!
Thank you for the very informative info.
How long ago was that if you don't mind sharing?
                    Regards

10 months ago

Oh, that is fairly recent,
Thanks again.

UAH 87

Do you mean USD?

GreyKyiv wrote:

UAH 87

Esselchik wrote:

Do you mean USD?

GreyKyiv wrote:

UAH 87

No I mean hryvnya (UAH). Your question is temporary residence permit fee. That I understood as you are intereted in the official fee an aplicant pays for issuance of the TRP.

The fee (according to the official website of the State Migration Service of Ukraine) consists of:
state duty - UAH 34
service fee - UAH 52.49

These of course are not all money you will need to pay. You will need to translate, notarize, send, get, etc. a number of other documents so the total cost of the process will be higher.

Is it better to apply at the regional OVIR office or in Kiev?

The application and the other docs should be submitted to the subdivision of the State Migration Service by place of your residence. If you are registered in Rivne then you should submit in Rivne. Your application will be rejected in Kiev.

Will do
thanks

As I said, I applied in Kryvyi Rih and was registered locally. From there, I had to take all of my copies to Kyiv. Kryvyi Rih set up this appointment for me. I also registered my marriage documents in both offices. All of the other Expats that I know had to go by this same process.