HOW DO I GET AN INVITATION LETTER TO UKRAINE.

Hello friends,

I am a US expert working and living in Africa.I am an IT Engineer working in Nigeria,i would like to visit Ukraine to enroll in for some refresher courses.Please i would like the house to help me with useful information on how to come by an INVITATION LETTER to come to Ukraine for the technical training's and courses.

Please any useful tips on how to go about it would be appreciated,Am new here on this site and i believe i can get useful information.Please anybody its very urgent.

Thanks and best regards,

Austin

Hi Austin. You do not need an invintation letter. Just find a place to live here and come.

@Greykyiv, please i need pratical solution on how to go about it,i have contacted the ukraine embassy here in nigeria ,and it was confirmed that i need an invitation letter before i can be granted visa.
please somebody help me,all the cost and expenses would be incured by me.if you can please help me to find a place.

regards

I answered in the other your post. Please see it.

ok thanks Greykyiv,also pls check your mail

We are working for enrollment of International students in Ukrainian Universities. please contact:

Email: studyabroad87[at]gmail.com

Study Abroad Consultant Ukraine

My intention is moving to Ukraine to teach English. I do not want to enter into a lengthy contract with a language school, my goal being setting out on my own, asap. I will probably apply for a position once I am there, just to settle in at least. But I will not have an invitation letter.
My problem is the visa, I seem to have two options,1)tourist visa with proof of paid holiday accom., hotel or such. 2) home stay visa,with proof of friends address where I will be staying.
Both these visas allow me 90 days in a 180 day period. This is not a major problem. Problem is the living requirements.
I would like to find a reasonably priced apartment on a long term contract, but this has to be found before I arrive in the country.
I would really like to live in Odessa specifically.
Is there any advice anyone can give me?

I will help, the invitation to Ukraine!

Hi,
Please tell me how you can help?
I am quite desperate.

I live in Ukraine (Kiev). My firm deals with the reception of foreigners. Notify your questions, we will solve them!

Hein Schafer wrote:

My intention is moving to Ukraine to teach English. I do not want to enter into a lengthy contract with a language school, my goal being setting out on my own, asap. I will probably apply for a position once I am there, just to settle in at least. But I will not have an invitation letter.
My problem is the visa, I seem to have two options,1)tourist visa with proof of paid holiday accom., hotel or such. 2) home stay visa,with proof of friends address where I will be staying.
Both these visas allow me 90 days in a 180 day period. This is not a major problem. Problem is the living requirements.
I would like to find a reasonably priced apartment on a long term contract, but this has to be found before I arrive in the country.
I would really like to live in Odessa specifically.
Is there any advice anyone can give me?

If I were you I would rent an apartment for about 2 weeks prior to arriving...use a reputable rental company {there's a bunch in Kiev}. That provides you the needed proof of having a place to live, and buys you time once you get here to figure out where you want to live..etc.

hi....am coming to ukraine to study nd make a good certificate for myself

The Manila office is adequate.

You are very concerned about visas and neither will allow you to work legally. No school will sponsor yo as there is more than a ample supply of native speakers in residence. Are you a native speaker? Do you speak either Ukrainian or Russian? Do you have a university degree or some reputable credentials demonstrating your ability to teach the English language. We own two schools and these are the qualities we seek from our qualified applicants.

i live in poland but i am from bangladesh, i have karta pobytu of poland, so how can i get invitation letter to go ukraine to my friend's.

[moderated: no ads please]

they'll never let you in. forget it.

Sean  - dalgetysean at gmail dot com

Hello seandal -> Could you please introduce yourself instead of giving your email address? :/

Thank you,
Aurélie