Interview Questions for Ukraine Study Visa ?

Can someone tell me please what type of question ambassador can ask to issue student visa of Ukraine ? Will be thankful to you if will share best answers of there questions.

Any tips please ?

Thank you

yes they will ask you questions for example
1.which city are you going to?
2 which university are you going to study in?
3.who will pay for your studies?
they will ask similar questions but you should be very careful and clear with your answers and try to answer quickly.
i remember a boy being interviewed in the embassy of Ukraine for study visa but he was very bad in english so the visa officer said "how can  he go and study in Ukraine if doesn't know English nor Russian/Ukrainian.and he was rejected  so  keep your english clear ;)

Dear sir
I did graduation and i am intend to study a business degree from ukraine .Please guide me how to get study visa of ukraine

shahzadsaarim

No offense, but just from reading your emails, your English is not at a university level. How is your Ukrainian and Russian. Can you read Cyrillic? You are from Pakistan? To the best of my knowledge, no classes are taught in Urdu. You definitely have a challenge ahead of you. As a businessman, I am often brought in to some of the major universities to give a lecture. You might want to consider Russia if you do not receive a Ukrainian student visa. Russia has a new program that has less complications for potential foreign students.