Family Visit visa

Hi Guys

Im trying to get visit visa for my mother and father in law
everytimes i apply on the internet i get answer after 5 days which says that i must apply in foreigner affairs office in jeddah
i want to know why and what documents i must take.

Zulfies wrote:

Hi Guys

Im trying to get visit visa for my mother and father in law
everytimes i apply on the internet i get answer after 5 days which says that i must apply in foreigner affairs office in jeddah
i want to know why and what documents i must take.

Application process for dependants on visit visa is very simple. You first need to have the following documents in hand:
- passport copy of visiting folks
- your passport copy with first entry visa page and current passport
- iqama copy
- copy of your company CR & ID number in Maktab Al Amal

You then go to MOFA website and fill in the application online with the information from the above documents. Then you need to print that application out and get it attested from COC. Once COC attests that document, there will be a reference number from the COC which has to be entered into the website application. Once this is done, your application will be officially submitted in MOFA and then you need to submit the copies of the above documents you have to them and visa will be released in 2-3 working days. you have 3 days to submit application online after first print out and before COC attestation.

I did all this but when i check it online they say i have to take the application to jeddah branch i want to know what they need in jeddah branch as i am in Arar (northern border) so i want to be prepared when i go next week IA

Zulfies wrote:

I did all this but when i check it online they say i have to take the application to jeddah branch i want to know what they need in jeddah branch as i am in Arar (northern border) so i want to be prepared when i go next week IA

You need to go with the printed application form which is attested from COC and all the documents that I have mentioned.

can anyone apply for visit visa for dependent regardless of the profession mentioned in the iqama?

mountaineer8888 wrote:

can anyone apply for visit visa for dependent regardless of the profession mentioned in the iqama?

Recently they have relaxed a lot of requirements for visit visa's. I have seen laborers and drivers bring family on visit visa. So what to do best is to try and see since nothing is "maktub" or "written" in KSA.