Looking for internship in the field of finance - barcelona

Hello everybody,
I study finance and accounting at University of Warsaw, I'm on the least year. I'm planning to go to Barcelona with my friend (we're girls)from the same school at the end of june. We're looking for an internship in the field of finance: in accounting, banking etc for at least 3 months. Or we need to find any organisation that can give us just a stamp as a prove that we've been on inter - we have to show that at university. We speak fluently english and started learning spanish.
Can anybody help us? Where should we looking this for? Because there are a lot of website which takes fees :/
thak you for any answer/advise

Gosia i Karolina

Hola Gonia,

May I suggest that you create a profile on LinkedIn and then join all the LinkedIn Groups that deal with Spain.  There is one for Barcelona as well.  This way you can talk directly to business people who might be able to help you with your request.

And there are job postings and even internships being offered all the time on several of the sites.

Just a suggestion.

Best,

Florence

I've done it, thank you ver much for help! Hope that I'll find something :)

Can You tell me more what  you are looking for. I have a young start up that can use help.  Would you be flexible in the administrative help you would give? Would this be full time?  Do you have any work experience? When given a task, can you work with out daily supervision?

If the answers are yes, we can chat off line

Thanks
Tessa