Working permit for a tunisian

EN :

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I have been searching for a clear answer to my situation but have not found one.

I am Tunisian and currently living in Tunisia. I work for a Spanish company in Tunisia.

The Spanish company has offered me a job in their offices in Spain (Barcelona), which I have accepted.

The situation is that they have sent me a job offer to regularize my situation and obtain a work visa.

Honestly, I don't know where to turn and I don't know if the job offer is sufficient.

What are the steps that I need to take?

They are asking me to take care of the procedure as they themselves have never gone through this process.

Thank you for clarifying the situation if you have any information so that I can know if it is feasible or not.

FR:

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai beau cherché malheuresement, je ne trouve pas de réponse claire à ma situation.

Je suis tunisienne et vivant en Tunisie. JE travaille en Tunisie pour une société Espagnol.

La société espagnol m'a proposé de rejoindre leurs bureaux en espagne (barcelone), ce que j'ai accépté.

La situation: Ils m'ont envoyé une promesse d'embauche pour régulariser ma situation AKA obtenir un Visa de travail.

Et sérieusement je ne sais pas vers quoi me tourner et je ne sais pas est ce que la promosse d'embauche est suffisante?

Qu'elle est la démarche?

Ils demandent à ce que je m'occupe de la procédure vu qu'eux même n'ont jamais passé par cette procédure.

Merci de m'eclaircir la situation si vous avez n'importe quelle info pour que je puisse savoir si c'est fesable ou pas.

ES:

Hola a todos,

Lamentablemente, he estado buscando una respuesta clara a mi situación pero no la he encontrado.

Soy tunecino y actualmente vivo en Túnez. Trabajo para una empresa española en Túnez.

La empresa española me ha ofrecido un trabajo en sus oficinas en España (Barcelona), lo cual he aceptado.

La situación es que me han enviado una oferta de trabajo para regularizar mi situación y obtener un visado de trabajo.

Sinceramente, no sé a quién acudir y no sé si la oferta de trabajo es suficiente.

¿Cuáles son los pasos que necesito seguir?

Me están pidiendo que me encargue del procedimiento ya que ellos mismos nunca han pasado por este proceso.

Gracias por aclarar la situación si tienen alguna información para que pueda saber si es factible o no.

Hello Stefsensei,

Welcome to the forum!

Kindly note that you have posted in 3 different languages on the English-speaking Spain forum and you will only obtain answers in English here.

If you want to gather more responses from our French and Spanish speakers, I advise you to post on their respective forums:

-Forum Espagne

-Foro España

On another note, I hope that you will receive some feedback soon.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

"They are asking me to take care of the procedure as they themselves have never gone through this process".

And they offered you a position in Spain? By law they are responsible of all the paperwork.

This sounds very strange for me. Be carefoul. Its a solid and stable company?

Sounds really suspicious. You can have many problems.

https://www.embassy-consulate.net/consu … pain-22406

https://www.embassypages.com/tunisia-em … drid-spain

Try the Consulate first, but look for their email address on the site, they have to reply to a e-mail, they can be less helpful on the phone, Good luck, they don't charge and it should help you quickly.

@Stefsensei

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your job offer. Good luck with your move to Spain!

As you've been working for this firm already, it seems plausible that they'd offer you a job in Spain. It doesn't seem unreasonable, as long as they're not asking you for money. :-)

The official guidance for non-EU citizens wanting to be employees in Spain, with a confirmed job offer, is here:

https://extranjeros.inclusion.gob.es/es/InformacionInteres/InformacionProcedimientos/Ciudadanosnocomunitarios/hoja017/index.html

There is quite a bit of paperwork required, which you'll need to gather before you submit your application. Some of which you will need from your employer. So I recommend you share this info with your boss, so he can see what they have to provide... and that they're happy to do so.

@Jose GL Thank you for your answer.

I confirm they are legit. I work for their branch in Tunisia. It's just they never recruited anyone from Africa directly. They are used to EU people. IT's a pretty known company internationally talking too ^^ .

@gwynj I really thank you for your answer. This is actually helpful.

I'll share this link with them. And I hope for a positive reaction on their end.