Thank you!!!!

I am not sure where I'm supposed to be posting this, hoping that this post meets the eyes of everyone involved.

I would like to extend my heart felt thank you and gratitude to everyone involved in the making and running of Expat.com. Its an amazing endeavor and the team has been successful in keeping the site running beautifully.

I was never aware of the site till I came to Saudi Arabia, and its in countries like this people actually go around looking for sites like expat-blog. Expat-Blog was very helpful for me and still remains helping me out with queries and concerns I have. In Saudi Arabia its difficult to get any information from anyone, and even if you do, it might be in Arabic and that's another mountain to climb. But in this blog, its so easy to get information and thats a great help.

I once again thank the management, the administrators, the members/bloggers/participants for putting in all the effort and sharing your knowledge. Its amazing what you guys do, keep up the good work.

@ johnkuriakose Thanks :)

:thanks:

No doubt, it is the best place to find info, atleast when KSA is concerned and amazing people around to solve ur queries.

Definitely needed in a place like KSA (and explains why this forum is *jumping* compared to the others around the world where information is readily available and laws not constantly changing!).

Hi Folks!
Indeed EB is doing a great job specially in KSA

johnkuriakose wrote:

I am not sure where I'm supposed to be posting this, hoping that this post meets the eyes of everyone involved.

I would like to extend my heart felt thank you and gratitude to everyone involved in the making and running of Expat.com. Its an amazing endeavor and the team has been successful in keeping the site running beautifully.

I was never aware of the site till I came to Saudi Arabia, and its in countries like this people actually go around looking for sites like expat-blog. Expat-Blog was very helpful for me and still remains helping me out with queries and concerns I have. In Saudi Arabia its difficult to get any information from anyone, and even if you do, it might be in Arabic and that's another mountain to climb. But in this blog, its so easy to get information and thats a great help.

I once again thank the management, the administrators, the members/bloggers/participants for putting in all the effort and sharing your knowledge. Its amazing what you guys do, keep up the good work.

yes it is.................thanks to Admin and his team

khuramluck wrote:

yes it is.................thanks to Admin and his team

And just as important, the knowledgeable people who so generously give of their time to help the people with their questions!

Thanks ..... Thanks....  [Taking a bow ] :cheers:

I agree, Expat.com has helped us share our experiences and help each other out..
Hats of to the team.. but I don't want to take the credit from senior EB members for instance TLL, Alliecat and many others who try to make a healthy contribution and welcome everyone on board..

Lets say thanks to each other :-)

pkmusd wrote:

I agree, Expat.com has helped us share our experiences and help each other out..
Hats of to the team.. but I don't want to take the credit from senior EB members for instance TLL, Alliecat and many others who try to make a healthy contribution and welcome everyone on board..

TLL is #1!  :thanks:

Alliecat wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

TLL is #1!  :thanks:

Nopes, don't go by the sequence, I forgot to add musicman, saimans and ghansyam :-)

It's not sequence.  It's according to my opinion :P

Alliecat wrote:

It's not sequence.  It's according to my opinion :P

ahan, okay :)

But of course I love and admire and respect musicman but where the hell has he been lately?!!?? :mad:

Alliecat wrote:

But of course I love and admire and respect musicman but where the hell has he been lately?!!?? :mad:

I am sure he is alive but he is less into eb stuff these days :-)

Well that's fairly obvious but I can still b*t*h about it :P