Searching for Table tennis players in Riyadh

Hi friends, I am searching for a group of experienced TT players to join, so any interested persons are welcomed to contact me through email,PM, or this forum any time

Hello ehabb3.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself.

I hope you'll be able to join a group soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie, thank you for your kind reply, I am Egyptian working in Riyadh since 2009
I hope to find interested persons in Table Tennis as I like this game very much, and I play it very well too
wish you good luck

hi ehabb ,

I have table tennis in alnafel area riyadh and I am playing since long time ,
if you which to meet and play . contact me through

this email.

[email protected]

Hi guys I'm also interested in playing table tennis and looking for a proffessional instructor

you are welcome you could join us , we are playing each Sat , Tue . at 8 pm

you could meet us front of alfanar Company which between exit 5 and 6 .

my mobile 0507980071

dear rayy thanks for reply i will be ready on sat and i will call morning time to confirm the meeting spot

rayyy wrote:

you are welcome you could join us , we are playing each Sat , Tue . at 8 pm

you could meet us front of alfanar Company which between exit 5 and 6 .

my mobile 0507980071

Hello rayyy,

I wish I could join. But my husband finishes work at 9:00p.m on Saturday and Tuesday. What time do you finish? Is possible for us to join after 9:00p.m?

Regards,
Morningstar88

it s our pleasure to join us , but unfortunately we are playing in bachelor residence

so we could schedule a play if you could manage the table.

thank you

Thanks for your reply. But it is hard for me to manage a table. Maybe my husband can play in the bachelor residence. He plays much better than I. I don't mind just sitting somewhere and watching others playing. Unfortunately I am not allowed there, I guess. What a paradise we live in!!!

it is a prison for sure , maybe we can manage to play in a compound it will be more convenient

That sounds good. We would like to join and play if there is such a chance on Thursday or Friday.

@morning star, Regarding your comment on table tennis, where does your husband play? my Chinese friend is good at table tennis, hope they can play together...

Dear Morningstar ,

My friend Mr.Balkadi is living in alhamra compound exit 8 , and he invited us to come and play there on sunday at 7:30pm .if you interested you and your husband please call me 0507980071

thank you

Is there a game match today

rayyy wrote:

Dear Morningstar ,

My friend Mr.Balkadi is living in alhamra compound exit 8 , and he invited us to come and play there on sunday at 7:30pm .if you interested you and your husband please call me 0507980071

thank you

Hi Rayyy,

I am very sorry to give you such a late response. I have just started working. So I didn't have time to follow the posts. Thank you and your friend so much for inviting us to join your table tennis team. Unfortunately, we can't come and play there on Sunday at 7:30p.m. My husband has to work every evening between 4:00 and 9:00p.m from Saturday to Wednesday. I work on most evenings, too.

It is really a pity. But thanks again, anyway. I will keep your mobile number for further contact.

Best wishes,

Morningstar88

suribhai wrote:

@morning star, Regarding your comment on table tennis, where does your husband play? my Chinese friend is good at table tennis, hope they can play together...

Hi suribhai,

So far my husband hasn't started playing table tennis in Riyadh yet although it is his favorite sport. We used to play a lot in China and Korea. Table tennis is a nice game. We enjoyed it. I hope we can find a place and time suitable for us to play it with your Chinese friend.

any one....table tennis

I'm in for playing Table Tennis over the weekends [Thursday & Friday].

It seems we have plenty of people interested to play but none taking responsibility to arrange a venue :), time and location etc.

Please every interested person PM me with your contact, availability and location to arrange the game. ciao

Hi,guys.

Anyone in riyadh wants to come to Jubail for Pingpang ball?
I am ready.

If anybody still playing please contact me, preferred time at weekends