Are you afraid of dying one day?

I would say no. Because the world is a mess right now and it's deteriorating day by day. (read any news) it doesn't seem to get better. But i'd like to know when and how will be my death: plain crash? Cancer?Food poisoning? Car accident? Or I'll die tomorrow? Next year? When i'm 40?  and I also don't understand why spending our entire life accumulating riches. we'll leave everything behind.

Gordon Barlow wrote:

I've never noticed this before, Hailey, but you have a very nice ampersand.

You should see my octothorpe.

manos_ wrote:

most normal people are affraid of it... however, at least, that is the only time when you will get the certain answer to the huge unanswered question of: what happens after death?

i agree with this. i personally is thinking what happened after death and how does it feel.

i am more afraid that my parents would die. T.T

Death and taxes..... both inevitable

Death is a blessing in disguise, without it life has no meaning.

2 sides of the same coin and all tat :)

Funnily enough, I have a feeling sometimes (as grim as this might sound) that I won't live past my 50. Unsure why, but hey, more power to live my life I guess!

stumpy wrote:

Death and taxes..... both inevitable

There are plenty of ways to avoid taxes.

Not scared of dying just hoping it won't come soon than is necessary

agree with u lukereg,,,, cant cheat death ,surely will come,,, so just enjoy while i can lol

lukereg wrote:

Not scared of dying just hoping it won't come soon than is necessary

How does February 17, 2065 sound?

hi Hericles,

They day we born we start dieing every day we pass we progress one day forward towards death so why to worry and afraid to die accept it like your beloved when it comes you will enjoy the death may be its very difficult to understand but if you accept death then even death will come and you will not die /actually this body will die and not you.
so enjoy every moment in its present form

love
anil

i am scared of death.. especially now, its scarier because i'm sad. i don't wanna die sad.

hi Narz4u,

Believe in yourself and think that even death also will not be able to make sad and whatever comes sadness and happiness you feel in its actual form,u will not be excited if you got happiness and u will not be sad if u got sadness.Things will change soon,though after every dark night there is sunrise and every sad moment there is happiness,nothing is permanent in this world what has come today it wont be rest for ever one day it has to go,so accept the truth and be happy.

love anil

I completely agree...it is like people are born to eventually one day die. I guess the question is are we living to die or dying to live. You can send a p-reply if you want as well. This is a good topic actually and one people shy away from.

Dear Janie Bravo,

I have created a topic what does life means for you,just want to know how you feel about this.........

regards,
anil

Simple yet difficult enough to answer. Life is living..all of your experiences...good..bad and indifferent. Those precious moments when you laughed until your out of breath and then those times when you cry because the pain is so intense and the times when you simply cant explain why happiness eludes you. experiencing the wonders of evolution, witnessing the miracles of God and cringing at the destruction of mankind and embracing the wonderful convenience of technology.

Why are you sad...is it something fixable that can make you happy in the future?

awesome for you!

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

hi Narz4u,

Believe in yourself and think that even death also will not be able to make sad and whatever comes sadness and happiness you feel in its actual form,u will not be excited if you got happiness and u will not be sad if u got sadness.Things will change soon,though after every dark night there is sunrise and every sad moment there is happiness,nothing is permanent in this world what has come today it wont be rest for ever one day it has to go,so accept the truth and be happy.

love anil

sounds inspiring. thanks to that, anil.

Its an eternal truth..so there is no need to worry about dying..Instead, one should think that he/she has not lots of time to waste..so, enjoy the life to the fullest and make the people remember you as the nicest person, after you are gone. That would help us to live even after we die.

thinking of dying and facing death is 2 different things. I have terminal cancer,ok. oh boo hoo. i'm 65, luckly, i guess i can call it that, it a slow moving cancer, so the doc says maybe i have 5 years. well,like everyone i want to live forever. i don't loook at it as  the clock ticking, i look at it as do as much as i can,don't hurt anyone and enjoy life with all its pitfalls.Thats one of the reasons i want to move to puerto rico. new friends,new life,and be adventerous.So see if you know you have a some what of a time limit, you live more and appricate life more. Have a good Day. Marki

Knowing that you have a clock on you definitely does change things. There is no room  for worries only fulfilling your dreams. You are lucky that you know what is happening.

the hardest part is how do we think we are supposed to live, when one day we pass away and leave everything we accomplished behind. Darn it.

I see it this way, bugger all you can do to stop the grim reaper's hand finding its way to your shoulder so sod the lot and have fun until the bugger catches up with you.

Connor MacLeod is excluded from this post.

When I way younger I did`t think about dying but as I get older, I am starting to get afraid of that.

feel afraid to know that,its always haunting me when night time..

It is okay to be scared of death. But, you shan't need to be too frightened or else, you will not be able to fulfill your basic necessities of life, cowering in fear all day...losing weight, depression and then, death will surely come. Well, this is just the extreme case. In order to cope with facing death confidently, a person needs to have faith. Faith, either in a religion or any philosophy. Praying in all religions help us ease our doubts and worries, resulting in a peaceful mind. As a person who believes in reincarnation, I will try my best to do what's right to benefit the society (and am ashamed to admit, for myself as well) so that I may be able to achieve a better life beyond this.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR