Degree attest for Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Saudi Embassy in Pak

Dear Sir,

I have attested my degree from HEC but i want to attest from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Saudi Embassy in pakistan. Now i am in Saudia .

Please tell me i will all my documents to attest the degree or just Degree which is attested from HEC.
My brother or any relative can attest the degree?

Regards

Hello Sir, You need to send the degree along with your NIC and supporting docs e.g. previous certificates and diplomas from high school A levels and o levels.

You can send to a relative who needs to deliver the documents to any OCS Courier shop in Pakistan. They charge you and offer Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

I am not sure if they get Saudi Embassy attestation done as well however check their website (http://www.ocs.com.pk/) for contact details and ask them your queries.

Hope this helps.

qaisarjakhar wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have attested my degree from HEC but i want to attest from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Saudi Embassy in pakistan. Now i am in Saudia .

Please tell me i will all my documents to attest the degree or just Degree which is attested from HEC.
My brother or any relative can attest the degree?

Regards

:/ Is it an EMail?

@ TLL - He is referring to you and has mailed you !!!